Faster Louder: Matt features on Kimbra's new single.

Kazy-Babie

If the song doesn't work for people that's totally okay. It's just so rude/ignorant for people to go "ughhh this song is shit" "this song is stupid. it's just random noises" "this song makes me want to throw up, etc."

Almost as ignorant as saying:

Just because it sounds weird to your ears doesn't make it a shit song. Whether you personally like it or not, it IS a great work of art.

I love how when Matt contributes to probably the most experimental and artsy thing he's done everyone on the forums hates it and doesn't understand it.:LOL:

Almost.

If people don't like it then people don't like it. Stop trying to pass your judgement as the correct one like your on top of some elitist hierarchy and we're all below you. You state the song as being a great piece of art as a fact but calling anything in this world as great is simply an opinion and will always differ from person to person because no matter how much you cry about it we can't all like the same thing.

I personally think the song is shit because TO ME it sounds like an unintresting mess with a lack of proper substance to it. But that's simply my opinion and I'm not going to bitch and moan at someone for disagreeing with me as long as they don't pass there opinion as being the superior and correct one.

If the song doesn't work for people that's totally okay. It's just so rude/ignorant for people to go "ughhh this song is shit" "this song is stupid. it's just random noises" "this song makes me want to throw up, etc."

I already suggested you to stop posting. You're making no sense at all.

No one in this thread (including myself) is making sense anymore.

I'm just glad I could expose Musers to free jazz and Mark Rothko.

Nah, it's just you.

And why do you think people here needed Jedi of Cydonia to know about free jazz and Mark Rothko?

Nah, it's just you.

And why do you think people here needed Jedi of Cydonia to know about free jazz and Mark Rothko?

I'll be honest. I hadn't heard of Rothko, before JoC told me about him and my life has not been enriched in anyway.

I don't consider Rothko's work to have any artistic merit at all. I don't care if I don't understand the deep meaning of the colours, I don't care if I'm being ignorant. I think it's simplistic and shit.

As for the Kimbra stuff, AJUltra summed it up pretty well. Your opinion is no better than anybody else's.

I'll be honest. I hadn't heard of Rothko, before JoC told me about him and my life has not been enriched in anyway.

I don't consider Rothko's work to have any artistic merit at all. I don't care if I don't understand the deep meaning of the colours, I don't care if I'm being ignorant. I think it's simplistic and shit.

You have absolutely no right to say his work does not have any artistic merit at all. That is extremely ignorant and narrow minded of you.

Pretty decent for a debut piece of work. There is a lot of potential for the future.

Thanks. Your support is very much appreciated. Clearly you understood the meaning behind it, and what it represents. The red represents the endless trail of blood caused by the Western white majority, hence (obviously) the white background.

This is definitely some of Matt's best guitar work.

:LOL: This is a good interpretation too, and one which I hadn't thought of. In this case, the red could be taken to represent the blood pouring from one's ears as one listens to Matt's guitar performances.

:LOL: This is a good interpretation too, and one which I hadn't thought of. In this case, the red could be taken to represent the blood pouring from one's ears as one listens to Matt's guitar performances.

Actually, it's the Kaoss Pad scratch pattern that Matt used for his contribution to the song. I didn't expect that anyone would really "get" this piece of art though.

Actually, it's the Kaoss Pad scratch pattern that Matt used for his contribution to the song. I didn't expect that anyone would really "get" this piece of art though.

Anyone who dos'nt is just extremely ignorant and narrow minded