2014.04.03 Grand Metropole, São Paulo Brazil (CANCELLED)

flaviamaral

A music journalist has posted on Twitter this Friday that Muse will play a gig for 2500 fans in São Paulo, 2 days before their appearance at the São Paulo Lollapalooza Festival.

Here's the tweet:

And the website linked brings this information:

Muse to play São Paulo downtown in April

Lúcio Ribeiro 14/02/2014 15:13

Exclusive breaking news: the British band Muse, used to playing arenas and one of the biggest attractions of the Lollapalooza Brasil Festival 2014, is playing a gig for 2500 fans at the Grand Metrópole, in São Paulo. The special concert will take place on April 3rd.

Lollapalooza Brasil will take place on April 5 and 6, at the Interlagos Race Course. Muse will play the downtown venue on the Thursday before the festival, at which they will play on the 5th.

The time and information about tickets to the event will be known when the news become official, in the near future.

I LIVE IN SÃO PAULO. I AM FREAKING OUT. :eek:

Hello please I'd like to buy tickets for both shows in São Paulo and Lollapalooza but I have a French credit card and it doesn't work. How should I proceed? Because I saw that you need a Brazilian identification number to buy on Brazilian web site. Should I call them by phone ? Do you know if they speak English ? Thanks !

Hello please I'd like to buy tickets for both shows in São Paulo and Lollapalooza but I have a French credit card and it doesn't work. How should I proceed? Because I saw that you need a Brazilian identification number to buy on Brazilian web site. Should I call them by phone ? Do you know if they speak English ? Thanks !

Hi there! I'm from Argentina and I bought both tickets calling here (5511) 2789-0057, from 3 pm to 9 pm (brazilian time), they speak english! :p there're tickets left. so good luck!

Edited by exeryan

• 4 weeks later...

Really not funny at all... I was devastated, to wake up at 4:30 am of that day in the anticipation to go and be one of the first in line, only to find that it wasn't meant to be! And the worry of not knowing who was sick, what was wrong, whether they would cancel the Lolla gig... Last Thursday was definitely one of the saddest days of my life! :(

Luckily Saturday happened and it was pure redemption! :happy: