Extras

Glastonbury Riff + Butterflies & Hurricanes

Guiding Light

Feeling Good

Stockholm Syndrome

Agitated + Freedom outro

Edited by zomuse

Needs less GL and more MotP.

Also continuity shouldn't be a huge consideration since they play the Dom-in-red-jumpsuit footage each night during Uprising.

Hey, I enjoyed GL at my gig :p. The FM-UD-GL combo isn't nearly as bad when Explorers isn't there. I think. I guess I'll decide whether to keep it or allocate it to the extras later.

MotP is another song that just wasn't recorded enough times :(

The band all change into the red outfits for the end of most of the shows, so that's not the problem. By continuity I meant how there are three versions of Matt during the main set: black jacket, black and white jacket, and no jacket. Is it better to have one version of Matt for each song or is it ok to switch it up a la the Follow Me video?

I have some footage from the Sydney show, would you like me to send them to you somehow?

I also have some footage from the Sydney show, 2nd row from the end of the B-stage barrier, so pretty close. The audio's crap, but the video's pretty good (Although, a bit shaky). I haven't uploaded it anywhere so if you want it just let me know :)

EDIT: Just watched your YouTube vid's of the Sydney show, I was literally only a few meters away from you, i think I saw you actually :L

PM'd :)

Hey, I enjoyed GL at my gig :p

SHUN THE NON-CONFORMIST!

The band all change into the red outfits for the end of most of the shows, so that's not the problem. By continuity I meant how there are three versions of Matt during the main set: black jacket, black and white jacket, and no jacket. Is it better to have one version of Matt for each song or is it ok to switch it up a la the Follow Me video?

I missed the encores at Brisbane and Sydney, but I'm pretty sure they weren't wearing red at Melbourne. Chris at least was wearing something different which is why the footage really annoyed me. :LOL:

Anyway my point is, lack of continuity is integrated into the show itself, so I doubt many people will be bothered if you use different shows to get better angles.

As for footage, I only really have one decent recording of B&H at Sydney. Will upload if you're interested.

I missed the encores at Brisbane and Sydney, but I'm pretty sure they weren't wearing red at Melbourne. Chris at least was wearing something different which is why the footage really annoyed me. :LOL:

Ah true I just checked and he only wore the red jacket for the last 3 shows.

Anyway my point is, lack of continuity is integrated into the show itself, so I doubt many people will be bothered if you use different shows to get better angles.

Yeah I was leaning towards better angles anyway. I don't know why I always ask questions when I already know the answer :facepalm:

As for footage, I only really have one decent recording of B&H at Sydney. Will upload if you're interested.

Definitely interested :)

Yeah I was leaning towards better angles anyway. I don't know why I always ask questions when I already know the answer :facepalm:

Nothing wrong with that, it's always good to gauge people's opinions! This is just my view, I'm sure there will be an OCD sufferer or two out there cringing every time Matt's jacket disappears and rematerialises.

Will upload the B&H footage. Feel free to message me if I can help in any other way. :)

Nothing wrong with that, it's always good to gauge people's opinions! This is just my view, I'm sure there will be an OCD sufferer or two out there cringing every time Matt's jacket disappears and rematerialises.

Will upload the B&H footage. Feel free to message me if I can help in any other way. :)

Thanks! Will do :)

Which show are you taking it from?

I'm syncing performances from various shows, that's why there's a problem. Same goes for CE and PIB but they're easier to manage since they're mostly the same tempo throughout whereas US + Freedom lags and speeds up.

I was using audio from Sydney but there's a really good cam from Melbourne so I'm thinking of switching to Melbourne halfway through to simplify things.

I'm syncing performances from various shows, that's why there's a problem. Same goes for CE and PIB but they're easier to manage since they're mostly the same tempo throughout whereas US + Freedom lags and speeds up.

I was using audio from Sydney but there's a really good cam from Melbourne so I'm thinking of switching to Melbourne halfway through to simplify things.

Is that a good idea? I would've thought it would be better to stick to one show per song.

• 2 weeks later...
I still think that you should just stick to one show per song.

:p I take it that you don't like the flashing between on the ground/standing up. I'm 50/50 on keeping that bit in. Majority of the time it's pretty seamless though. When it comes down to great angles vs. one show per song, great angles wins out every time.

I don't no if it's to late now for you to use now, but I have quiet a bit of footage from the Sydney gig. It is not on YouTube, but I am willing to send it to you if you like. I took most of it from the barrier infront of the catwalk, but isolated system and supremacy was filmed from seats directly infront of the stage by my dad. A lot of it is in portrait (don't shoot me haha) but most of its still pretty good footage. Here is a list of the footage I have:

- FULL Isolated system and supremacy (landscape from good seats)

-Butterflies and hurricanes most of piano part

- butterflies and hurricanes piano ending

-man with a harmonica and matt spinning the amp

- chorus of knights of Cydonia with lyrics on pyramid

-random bit of the start of madness

-the rest of madness from the solo onwards

- little bit of random riff before TIRO

- tiny piece of the start of TIRO

- piece of the middle of TIRO

- outro of TIRO (landscape)

- FULL plug in baby (landscape)

- FULL unsustainable (landscape)

If you want any of it would probably be best form me just to send the whole lot to so you can pick and choose what you like :)

:p I take it that you don't like the flashing between on the ground/standing up. I'm 50/50 on keeping that bit in. Majority of the time it's pretty seamless though. When it comes down to great angles vs. one show per song, great angles wins out every time.

Yeah, I guess if it's not really noticeable it doesn't matter :p That snippet of Survival (which was actually still quite awesome) was too extreme in my opinion, though.

Edit: dat grammer.