Australian Tour 2013 multicam project

zomuse

Why are you cutting feeling good? I think it is really good. And also I agree with bumpypotato about survival, I think the switching from floor to seats angles looks awesome, it's just that it switches footage to much for such a small amount of time, if you no what I mean :).

Why are you cutting feeling good? I think it is really good. And also I agree with bumpypotato about survival, I think the switching from floor to seats angles looks awesome, it's just that it switches footage to much for such a small amount of time, if you no what I mean :).

FG kills the momentum a bit don't you think :p yea or nay on the discontinuity of Matt crouching and Matt standing tho? That's what I wanted opinions on haha

FG kills the momentum a bit don't you think :p yea or nay on the discontinuity of Matt crouching and Matt standing tho? That's what I wanted opinions on haha

Yeah I no what you mean :) I didn't even notice the switching of matt standing and crouching, so I think its fine to keep that in there :D

Which one should I download peoples? I'm am not very tech-savvy hahaha. Wow this is embarrassing....

Go for HD unless you want to burn to DVD or really want a smaller download.

Why won't it download? It's just sitting there in a uTorrent slot not doing anything :erm:

My internet speed is pretty dismal, hang in there people. Should be done within a week :p

Can I still burn the HD version to a disc? :unsure:

You'd need a dual-layered DVD to fit it and you'd have to author it yourself since it looks like it's just an.mp4 and not a proper set of burnable folders like the DVD version. For practical purposes I guess, no.

Also, I'll check this out over the weekend.

Go for HD unless you want to burn to DVD or really want a smaller download.

My internet speed is pretty dismal, hang in there people. Should be done within a week :p

Not it's not that, it's literally not downloaded a single bit. It's definitely a problem on my end.

You'd need a dual-layered DVD to fit it and you'd have to author it yourself since it looks like it's just an.mp4 and not a proper set of burnable folders like the DVD version. For practical purposes I guess, no.

Also, I'll check this out over the weekend.

Ok, thank you :D

ha, the greeting-from-every-gig right after Supremacy was quite cool. Also was it the first time the guitar in the ending of Supermassive was played like that?

Yay I'm glad you liked that part, I'm still not sure how well it works :LOL:

I loooooved that outro to SMBH, I thought of posting it to one of the tour discussion threads but I wasn't sure if it was commonly played like that or not. I guess not.

Yeah it works great (also the fact that the songs have shots from multiple gigs, you did it really well imo)

What does Matt say before CE (which sounds mega anyway <3)? Can't understand the first part.

The CE audio was from Melbourne so he was talking about how they messed up in Perth lol

Okay we're gonna play an old song now that we attempted to play in Perth but completely fucked it...so we rehearsed it today, just to be sure. Might still go wrong.