2013.12.07 - Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne, Australia

Straffo

See you on the floor ladies and gentlemen.

Works out pretty well actually. Sitting for night one so I can get there early, suss out how early I need to get there for the floor, how insane it is, and be prepared.

Ended up buying a seat and a floor ticket in the excitement. Whoops.

Anyone want a (fairly good) seat? Section 8. Row G. The end of the row closer to the stage. Face value.

Edit: I've got it coming Registered Post so it won't be here till October so we can work everything out then.

Hmm just bought sitting tickets, just so I don't miss out altogether.

WHoohoo, have tickets for both Melbourne concerts, combined with already seeing them in NY twice in April this year, makes for a VERY good year!!

Am so glad to have snatched a ticket, thought I had missed out when I signed in to ticketek at 12 and GA was gone and I couldnt even buy seated tickets for the 6th. Was a bit stressful :LOL:

Anyone else going? Hoping to meet some Musers as my life is lacking in that regard :$

Am so glad to have snatched a ticket, thought I had missed out when I signed in to ticketek at 12 and GA was gone and I couldnt even buy seated tickets for the 6th. Was a bit stressful :LOL:

Anyone else going? Hoping to meet some Musers as my life is lacking in that regard :$

Haha, I plan on queuing all day and forging Muser friendships if you're up for it :p

See you on the floor ladies and gentlemen.

Works out pretty well actually. Sitting for night one so I can get there early, suss out how early I need to get there for the floor, how insane it is, and be prepared.

There are always people who camp the night.

I remember last tour Linkin' Park or someone played the night before and the morning that they played there were more Muse fans there than LP fans which was funny..

Anyway, you only need to get there at 9am the same morning if you wanna get to the barrier.

Regardless however Rod Laver staff can be real dicks and hold you back for running.

Haha, I plan on queuing all day and forging Muser friendships if you're up for it :p

I’m doing the same!! Hopefully I’ll see you there!

I was so upset when I missed out on tickets for the 6th. So tempted to go on the first night (single seats are still available, because I am THAT obsessed.

Ended up buying a seat and a floor ticket in the excitement. Whoops.

Anyone want a (fairly good) seat? Section 8. Row G. The end of the row closer to the stage. Face value.

Edit: I've got it coming Registered Post so it won't be here till October so we can work everything out then.

Have you still got your seated ticket available? Cos I'm keen as there looks to be no 2nd Sydney show

oh hell yes. Was worried about being lonely - and now I'm worried about being kicked in the face in GA. Basically I looked at the GA VS Seated thread, but I'll be ready :LOL:

Can't believe the lack of notice for the sale for this gig :(

I likely have a spare to either the Brisbane gig or the 1st Melbourne if someone wants to trade for a GA to this night. Or I will just buy one outright. Let me know.

Should be a great gig.

• 2 weeks later...