2013.12.07 - Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne, Australia

Straffo

• 2 weeks later...

Most amazing thing happened today! After deciding I'll most likely have to resort to buying off a scalper for a standing ticket for this gig, I decided to give ticketek a look and they had limited availability for some! And it ran out basically as soon as I had bought mine. So I now have my standing ticket! See you guys on Saturday!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys!

Does anyone have tickets for the 7th and want to switch to the 6th??

I have two good seating tix for the 6th (can provide more details) but cant make that night now and would still really love to go.

If anyone wouldn't mind switching nights please please please get in contact!!!

• 4 weeks later...
Hey guys have you received your tickets to this show? Haven't got mine yet and feeling a bit nervous, thought they should of came by now!
yep, mine arrived a couple of weeks ago. Might want to follow that up, they definitely should be there by now I'd say.

EDIT: actually might have only been a week ago, I'm not even sure

Edited by Stewez

yep, mine arrived a couple of weeks ago. Might want to follow that up, they definitely should be there by now I'd say.

EDIT: actually might have only been a week ago, I'm not even sure

Yep got them cheers mate, so keen. Do you think there is any chance of meeting the band earlier in the day?

Do people think Muse are likely to play more old songs on this second night, or spread rarities over both nights like last tour? I'm going to both shows just in case, but really hope to get some old stuff :unsure:
I'm pretty confident we'll get cool stuff, post stadium tour there have been some great songs being slid into the sets and being end of the tour (and Australia) we'll probably get cool stuff too.

This might be the best night setlist wise though I think, I'm sure between both Melbourne shows there will be something.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. If anyone has 1 or 2 spare tickets for this gig, please let me know ASAP. Send me a PM, i'll check friday day sometime. Send me a phone number or something to text for the ticket(s). Can meet anywhere in the city for pickup or at the gig.