After the opening run of Download, Munich Jam and Dead Inside were the best things to ever happen.

Well, I can always do without Munich Jam :chuckle: but, yeah, I actually appreciated that DI > Supermassive > Mercy run a lot more than I think I would've if it was earlier in the set. That gig was nigh perfectly paced, like god damn.

Edit: Even then though, I don't think that opening run at Download tired me out much. Manchester Academy was probably the most knackered I've been at a Muse gig. I remember almost passing out during Stockholm and being pretty much gone for Hyper Music :chuckle:

Edited by Jobby

Psycho

Dead Inside

Interlude + Hysteria

Map of the Problematique

Bliss

**Isolated System**

The Handler

Plug in Baby

Supermassive Black Hole

Butterflies & Hurricanes

Apocalypse Please

Munich Jam

Madness

JFK + Revolt / Defector

Time is Running Out

Reapers

Stockholm Syndrome

The Globalist

Uprising

Mercy

Knights of Cydonia

JFK

Defector

Drill Sergeant

Psycho

Micro Cuts

Interlude

Hysteria ( with Back in Black outro)

Isolated System

The Handler

Dead Star

Agitated

Citizen Erased

Newborn ( w/ Microphone Fiend and Ashamed outros)

Munich Jam

Dead Inside

Super Massive Black Hole

Uprising

Plug In Baby

Time Is Running Out

Reapers

Stockholm Syndrome

The Globalist

Mercy

Knights of Cydonia

Exactly for that.

After 12 or 15 mins. of headbanging and frenzy with SS and Reapers, Blackout is the perfect song to rest a bit, so people can regain energy and the injured can leave the place if they are heavily wounded. Blackout was also used that way in some Absolution shows, i think.

Admire the perfection of my set.

After the opening run of Download, Munich Jam and Dead Inside were the best things to ever happen.
Not after two songs though. If you're tired after two songs, I don't think the setlist is your issue.

**Drones**

Psycho

Jimmy Kane

Map of the Problematique

Interlude + Hysteria

Bliss

**Isolated System**

The Handler

Uprising

Starlight

Citizen Erased

United States of Eurasia

Forced In

Micro Cuts

Assassin

Mercy

Revolt

Time is Running Out

Reapers

Stockholm Syndrome

Take a Bow

Plug in Baby

Knights of Cydonia

In the hype of realising Europe is only a month away, here's a London 11th-15th prediction (also taking into account if I manage to get some requests in at Manchester and it actually works):

*Drones*

Psycho / Reapers

Reapers / Psycho

Plug In Baby / Bliss

Dead Inside

Supermassive Black Hole

MOTP / Hysteria / Resistance

Isolated System + The Handler

Citizen Erased / Showbiz / Assassin / (City Of Delusion)

Apocalypse Please / USOE / Hoodoo / (Sunburn)

Madness

Undisclosed Desires

JFK + Defector / Revolt

Starlight

TIRO

Uprising

Stockholm Syndrome / New Born

The Globalist + Drones 2 electric boogaloo

Mercy

Knights Of Cydonia

Some of those rotations probably look way too ambitious idk, I feel like Madness + UD will stay though. Assassin and Hoodoo are the requests btw, bracketed ones are if they let me have more than two.

Providing you end up meeting them ;)

Well yeah, as well as me having the guts to actually ask them :chuckle:

Just wait outside for long enough after as usual though, right? Was easy enough for Manchester Academy. Then again, I've not tried it at an arena...

I may not have thought through this enough :$

In the hype of realising Europe is only a month away, here's a London 11th-15th prediction (also taking into account if I manage to get some requests in at Manchester and it actually works):

*Drones*

Psycho / Reapers

Reapers / Psycho

Plug In Baby / Bliss

Dead Inside

Supermassive Black Hole

MOTP / Hysteria / Resistance

Isolated System + The Handler

Citizen Erased / Showbiz / Assassin / (City Of Delusion)

Apocalypse Please / USOE / Hoodoo / (Sunburn)

Madness

Undisclosed Desires

JFK + Defector / Revolt

Starlight

TIRO

Uprising

Stockholm Syndrome / New Born

The Globalist + Drones 2 electric boogaloo

Mercy

Knights Of Cydonia

Some of those rotations probably look way too ambitious idk, I feel like Madness + UD will stay though. Assassin and Hoodoo are the requests btw, bracketed ones are if they let me have more than two.

I dreamt I was at a clug gig in New York last night and met Matt afterwards. Told him Jobby wanted them to play CoD on the arena tour and he just laughed at me. Then he said there would be no rarities on the arena tour because people don't like them.

In fairness it was a good dream gig; got Darkshines, Futurism and ToaDA. :LOL:

I dreamt I was at a clug gig in New York last night and met Matt afterwards. Told him Jobby wanted them to play CoD on the arena tour and he just laughed at me. Then he said there would be no rarities on the arena tour because people don't like them.

y would you share this

In all honesty, the more I think about it, the more likely that reaction seems :LOL: I may well just end up asking for Assassin and Hoodoo (should be doable I think) and just hope they end up playing Sunburn anyway. Again, this is all assuming I manage to meet them and whatnot. I should probably stop mentioning it or I'll look like a dick if I don't get it done :chuckle:

I do have a good feeling about these long stretch dates like Bercy and London though.

Nope, it's probably only a matter of time though. Can't wait to see what fan favourite they replace with it :rolleyes:

Strange. One may assume that it won't be played at all if it hasn't been played by the end of the NA tour. Still must be cautious though :ninja:

It's only a matter of time until Guiding Light returns and replaces something like the Handler.

Soon it will be:

Psycho

Dead Inside

Hysteria

Plug In Baby

Resistance

Supermassive Black Hole

Starlight

Feeling Good

Munich Jam

Undisclosed Desires

Guiding Light

Revolt

Time is Running Out

Uprising

The Globalist

Mercy

Knights.

The horror.

It's only a matter of time until Guiding Light returns and replaces something like the Handler.

Soon it will be:

Psycho

Dead Inside

Hysteria

Plug In Baby

Resistance

Supermassive Black Hole

Starlight

Feeling Good

Munich Jam

Undisclosed Desires

Guiding Light

Revolt

Time is Running Out

Uprising

The Globalist

Mercy

Knights.

The horror.

But the thing is (and it's so easy to do) is throw in 2 or 3 rarities and that becomes a decent set

In fairness it was a good dream gig; got Darkshines, Futurism and ToaDA. :LOL:

Yeah that sounds about right. Although I do love the idea of an alternate world where Darkshines, Futurism and TOADA are three of Muse's biggest hits. If only, eh? :p

I once had a dream I was Dom and was playing a gig at the MK Bowl with the V 2008 production (video satellites). That was fun.

y would you share this

In all honesty, the more I think about it, the more likely that reaction seems :LOL: I may well just end up asking for Assassin and Hoodoo (should be doable I think) and just hope they end up playing Sunburn anyway. Again, this is all assuming I manage to meet them and whatnot. I should probably stop mentioning it or I'll look like a dick if I don't get it done :chuckle:

I do have a good feeling about these long stretch dates like Bercy and London though.

Yeah you'd like to think the Paris/London stretches would yield a decent amount of rotations.

I dunno about Manchester Arena, but I'd imagine its easier to meet bands there than at the London O2. Assassin would be cool though... hopefully for the night I'm going, naturally. :p

Don't recall it really popping up last tour until the stadiums, and fans sarcastically requesting it.

Wait, did they really see the sarcastic #guidinglightforitaly stuff and take it seriously?

If so... dayum. Least we know they have a sense of humour. Shame #GuidingLightforDownload never took off. :p

Yeah you'd like to think the Paris/London stretches would yield a decent amount of rotations.

I dunno about Manchester Arena, but I'd imagine its easier to meet bands there than at the London O2. Assassin would be cool though... hopefully for the night I'm going, naturally. :p

I think it's mainly that, when asked about Showbiz, he mentioned those two places straight away. So even if they don't end up playing Showbiz in particular, it seems like they're looking at those gigs with something special in mind :happy:

Ideally, I should've scoped out Manchester Arena when I went to see Florence there a few months ago to see where the tour buses are and whatnot. Ah well, hopefully it won't be too hard. If they ask, I'll most likely request Assassin for either the 12th or the 14th (when I'm standing), just as a heads up. Right, this is the last time I'm mentioning it 'cause there's a good chance it'll all go tits up :chuckle: