New tour merch online

KirkBot

Took a gamble on the sample sale, now I wait 7-21 days :happy:

how much was shipping for you? and how does buying from a site that uses different currency work out? hope there's no additional fee for currency conversion and whatnot.

I've wanted that Destroy Demonocracy shirt for ages, and it looks good on red!

how much was shipping for you? and how does buying from a site that uses different currency work out? hope there's no additional fee for currency conversion and whatnot.

I've wanted that Destroy Demonocracy shirt for ages, and it looks good on red!

It was 5.50 in pounds, so $8.32. There's no currency conversion fee or anything, but when I ordered something else awhile back, there was a 19 cent import tax or something.

That looks awesome! I got my two, which are pretty cool, but I'm SO gutted I missed out on getting more. Seems like girls and guys are totally different as well :(

Anyone who ordered a sample sale tee, could you please post a pic like Wingus has - I'm trying to find out how many different styles/designs there are from people's photos seeing as the .mu shop support is typically rubbish and claims not to know anything about the products.

So far, most people's - including mine - have been T2L t-shirts, not 'archived' like they said, and only one I've seen has been from the pic they posted on the shop!

My hopes of collecting all these sample sale is quickly slipping away... I don't see them restocking any :'(

:( That was pretty fast.

all gone the next day! :(

i'll buy a women's small or any sized shirt with the DESTROY DEMONOCRACY artwork from anyone who's not satisfied with their purchases.

sorry hyper_chondriac_muser, I don't mean to detract attention away from your post. just gutted that I didn't take advantage of the sale! all the designs are ace.

Edited by polythenelucy

all gone the next day! :(

i'll buy a women's small or any sized shirt with the DESTROY DEMONOCRACY artwork from anyone who's not satisfied with their purchases.

sorry hyper_chondriac_muser, I don't mean to detract attention away from your post. just gutted that I didn't take advantage of the sale! all the designs are ace.

No worries :) I know the feeling - glad I was able to get a couple, but would have loved to own them all.

Anyone else who receives theirs, please post pics so we can see how many different styles there are. Thanks!