Muse and 'World War Z'

KirkBot

HOLY FUCKKKK I am sooooooo there!!!! :D :D

I'll be back in London at about 2pm after the Manchester gig, so should be plenty of time for the gig itself (can't imagine the premiere would be over mid-afternoon :p)

AHHH@(&£(@YROI! SO fecking excited!! And very relieved my boss is off next week cos I'll be spending the whole day battling for tickets on Tuesday instead of working :LOL:.

Bring on the hideous ticket-buying process (yay that it's free, though!)

OMG I'm more excited about this than tomorrow, Sunday and Manchester :awesome:

The site says this:

Tickets for the live performance will be available for free on Tuesday 28th May at 9:00 a.m. BST. via a special Ticketmaster link and code via the WWZ website, official Muse email list and selected partner promotions.

So, if there's a special link and code via Ticketmaster, I'm assuming anyone can get access to the code via the sites they mentioned, and you have to battle at 9am to get tickets using that code (like a pre-sale)?

Really hope it's not a case of enter your email somewhere and wait to be told if you're successful in getting access to the code. That would be like competition winners only (damn you iTunes!), and if you didn't get lucky you simply can't go.

Uh, I'd actually have preferred it if this was a paid gig, cos it would be a lot less of a headache. At least you can buy tickets off someone if you're not lucky during the sale. This seems like a 'must show ID/credit card on the door' scenario, so only the ones who managed to get tickets at 9am can get in. Yes, I'm complaining at a free gig, but I'm desperate to go. :LOL:

I'd love to go to this (especially as it's free :awesome:) But it will mean travelling all the way down from Manchester when I will probably be worn out and deafened after the Etihad :LOL:

I'm going to the Etihad and I am strongly thinking of driving down to London the next day for this! :D The cost of travel will be covered by the free attendance! :)

I wonder if we are able to get a ticket for ourselves as well as for friends- if we are quick enough to type in for multiple tickets I guess yes!

I've never done a free gig via Ticket Master so I have no idea how the procedure goes. I'm thinking it will be dishing out tickets with name/ID specification so as not to sell on and to make sure the purchaser is the one using it. I remember that's how it was done for the free RATM gig.

I'd tell as many friends about it and get em to enter too- when I tried for RATM, I never got the ticket- you needed to enter a personal code, however my friend had both our codes and got hers and managed to get mine thereafter :D

I really hope I get to go to this, never seen them live but always blown away by what i've seen broadcast.

I may still try for tickets, despite the fact that it is only half an hour, since it is probably the last chance of seeing them and they were brilliant yesterday of course. Does anyone know whether it will be seated or standing?

I may still try for tickets, despite the fact that it is only half an hour, since it is probably the last chance of seeing them and they were brilliant yesterday of course. Does anyone know whether it will be seated or standing?

It's unreserved standing, details say last entry is 9pm, open from 7pm. No idea what time Muse will start though.

That's a good point, don't know when they'll be coming round again, will def try.

It's unreserved standing, details say last entry is 9pm, open from 7pm. No idea what time Muse will start though.

That's a good point, don't know when they'll be coming round again, will def try.

Thanks. :)

Yes obviously I meant that it might be my last chance of seeing them this tour, not forever, hopefully, but it could be another three years.

I also think that Isolated System sounds great for this film and I want to see the film. I guess the premiere is for celebrities only, but will go and see it locally afterwards.

Edited by CarrieB

Ahhh, got the link. Getting v nervous about this now. Hoping and praying I get a ticket - pretty desperate to see this, even if it is only half an hour! Also hoping that if I don't manage to get one there's still a way of 'buying' someone's ticket off them if they can't go... but I have a feeling everyone will be ID-ed on the door or something. Anyways, roll on tomorroooow! :D

Wonder if we'll get to watch the film or something before they come on... Can't see why doors would open at 7, if last entry is 9, and there's nothing to do there...

It'd be a bit pointless to have us all just standing around for 2 hours with nothing to watch or anything.

Whoah, this is a véry hard decision..

It's a coincidence that Muse is actually performing in London while I'm there.. I'm coming for the holidays from June 1th to June 6th. But.. My parents already ordered tickets for The Tempest, which is exactly on the same day and the same time as Muse... :twitchy:

(I don't live in England, so this is going to be a one-in-a-life time experience.. omg :c )

Wonder if we'll get to watch the film or something before they come on... Can't see why doors would open at 7, if last entry is 9, and there's nothing to do there...

It'd be a bit pointless to have us all just standing around for 2 hours with nothing to watch or anything.

I just posted that in the other thread, but I've just had a thought: the gig is happening right after the world premiere of the film and is being held especially FOR the premiere of the film, so we might have a screen showing us the premiere at Leicester Square, and the people at L Square, in turn, will have a screen to watch the Muse show... otherwise there's no link to the premiere at all. It would just be a gig held nearby! I has a feeling that's what the two hour wait is for - premiere stuff.

Edited by hyper_chondriac_muser