Think Animals will be gone next tour? It seemed like it was gone after like five shows in the US, then the stadiums were regular, dropped again in the US and brought back for two or three shows on the small US arena leg and Mexico/Australia

I think it will go, but I hope not. Unless they start playing 30 songs per gig to accomodate all 7 albums. Or play 24ish and just rotate like fuck.

I'd love for them to rotate if it wasn't for the inevitable shitstorm that would follow once every rotation spot is revealed.

They needn't keep rotation to specific slots though, things could be moved up or down, something could close one gig and open the next. There are ways to keep every gig fresh, but I doubt they're that bothered.

Matt's excuse for not playing Muscle Museum; "no one will know it!" Plays Agitated, tells the crowd they wont know it. Right.

Rotations only work when the songs in rotation are actually evenly split.

Take for example TR tour when FG/Cave and MK Ultra/GL were rotated. Look at the shit that lead to.

And even this tour with the Map/Hysteria rotation. Sure it was fairly 50/50 at the start but then it just went to Hysteria most of the time.

They needn't keep rotation to specific slots though, things could be moved up or down, something could close one gig and open the next. There are ways to keep every gig fresh, but I doubt they're that bothered.

Matt's excuse for not playing Muscle Museum; "no one will know it!" Plays Agitated, tells the crowd they wont know it. Right.

I wonder if they even would have done Agitated if not for his voice.

Visuals show them in red and none of them are in red. This annoys my OCD greatly.

:LOL: I always thought this was just me.

I'm glad we got to see something. Would have loved to see B+H, but at this point I'm just glad they didn't cancel the stream completely.

Archived