im watching it over and over again. Shit. I have to be on those 20th anni gigs. I. FUCKING. HAVE. TO.

I think yes please was worse because he didnt really scream "theres too much noise in my head" and "want it here instead" parts

Agitated was definitely better but I found Yes Please better than I expected.

Better but I could still live without it. Agitated was fucking great though I wasn't expecting such an old song to still hold that much beef in the large setting.

Better but I could still live without it. Agitated was fucking great though I wasn't expecting such an old song to still hold that much beef in the large setting.

Yeah indeed, :srsb33f:

Stockholm => Agitated => Yes Please with riffs all over the place, followed by Blackout :LOL:

At least they didn't immediately follow with Blackout

This has been a good day for Muse.

I can't imagine what it must have been like to have been there and realised he was playing full Agitated, then full Yes Please.

Also by the look of the gestures he makes at Dom before starting Agitated to does seem totally improved.

I think yes please was worse because he didnt really scream "theres too much noise in my head" and "want it here instead" parts
I'm not even that bothered tbh, I love that song and it's amazing to see it played live NOW.

True that Agitated sounded better (and it's a song I never cared much for).

The chance of Showbiz coming back for the clubs has skyrocketed.

There is higher chance for Muscle Museum, Matt doesnt like showbiz(album) that much. they should already send us all invites and post the dates. So I can already chill. But it will take some more months im afraid :(

Archived