2013.09.06 - Bridgestone Arena, Nashville, TN

syzygy

So does anyone think we'll get a "rarity" or at the very least a weird, but not that weird song or two at the show? I'd kill for Bliss or Sunburn, I won't even hope for Dead Star :LOL:

I would LOVE to hear Sunburn live! And I think I would die of happiness if they did Dead Star. I heard they got Micro Cuts the other night...

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Rivermuser, you and I have the same Muse schedule this year :) We drove from Nashville to St Louis for that gig. I'm excited to get to see them in GA at bridgestone this time around, last time they came I was in seats. Can't wait for this gig. I'll be there with my wife and my little bro from Alaska, and a good friend of mine who has never seen Muse will be coming as well. CAN'T WAIT!!!

I'll officially be there as I just bought tickets but I was only able to find seats. Which sucks because 3 weeks ago I could find GA tickets available still. Fuck...this will be my 4th Muse show adn I've always been in GA close up...still should be fun though and after last weeks set at the Zepp we got a possibility of maybe 1 great rare track being played.

And that sucks you won't be there RiverMuser.

I'll officially be there as I just bought tickets but I was only able to find seats. Which sucks because 3 weeks ago I could find GA tickets available still. Fuck...this will be my 4th Muse show adn I've always been in GA close up...still should be fun though and after last weeks set at the Zepp we got a possibility of maybe 1 great rare track being played.

And that sucks you won't be there RiverMuser.

Yeah. I won't buy seats and just tried to get GA. Shouldn't have left it this late but was waiting for people to get back to me. Kicking myself I didn't just buy them and musebay them if needed to.

Hoping that maybe some will be released nearer the date. Last time at Bridgestone I picked up a GA on the day.

• 2 weeks later...

Driving up from Chattanooga, TN for my 2nd Muse show this year and bringing my 13 year old along for her first concert! Thankfully I have a sister who lives in Nashville, so we're staying with her. Cannot wait to attend this show. Have been playing Muse in my classroom all week getting ready!!

Sitting in Section 210 for anyone who is interested. Was in the pit for the Atlanta show, so I'll go for a subdued viewing this time. (Is there such a thing as a subdued viewing of a Muse show, though?)

guys guys what time is everyone getting there tomorrow omfg i don't know what i'm doing

Well I get off work at 5. I'm leaving straight from work, but it takes me an hour to get to Nashville. Then take time to park and stuff. I'll probably be there by 6:30-7:00. Do you have your tickets, or are you picking up at will call?

Archived