2013.09.06 - Bridgestone Arena, Nashville, TN

syzygy

Well I get off work at 5. I'm leaving straight from work, but it takes me an hour to get to Nashville. Then take time to park and stuff. I'll probably be there by 6:30-7:00. Do you have your tickets, or are you picking up at will call?

i'm meeting some dude there, he has my ticket!

so, my friend flaked on me at the last minute for the show tomorrow. I'm kinda bummed. I called around to everyone and no one can make it. I'm still going anyway, because well, it's Muse... but now I'm going by myself?! How lame. 11th row tickets too.

...how much for your friends ticket?

Is anyone planning on waiting outside an exit to see if we can meet them after the show? (Does that sound creepy? Lol)

omfg 3rd reply haha and yes i do! i plan on being a super creep cos we payin' so much for this show and creeping is the most fun

i'm meeting some dude there, he has my ticket!

...how much for your friends ticket?

omfg 3rd reply haha and yes i do! i plan on being a super creep cos we payin' so much for this show and creeping is the most fun

At this point I'll take $20 so I can get a Tshirt lol. Email me and I'll give you my number if you're interested. Briana1128@yahoo.com

Fun show, after seeing a show in Berlin in July i can agree that European Crowds are much better (yes i was on the floor both shows). The crowd wasn't bad, but didn't touch Berlin.

Managed to get a setlist too, https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BTiDgxCIcAAI-vV.jpg:large

And if setlist.fm is right, they haven't played Neutron Star Collision since 2010, and Unnatural Selection since 2011. Who'd of thought Nashville would be the chosen show, haha.

Wow! That is cool---did you call them and ask to be moved...???

Yes. It says on their website they won't but I just rang up and was very polite and asked and she did it. We had better seats than some people with VIP bands on.:stunned: TBF I think we were in the untaken Cage the Elephant comp ticket allocation.

Fun show, after seeing a show in Berlin in July i can agree that European Crowds are much better (yes i was on the floor both shows). The crowd wasn't bad, but didn't touch Berlin.

Managed to get a setlist too, https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BTiDgxCIcAAI-vV.jpg:large

And if setlist.fm is right, they haven't played Neutron Star Collision since 2010, and Unnatural Selection since 2011. Who'd of thought Nashville would be the chosen show, haha.

Didn't Matt say they had never played NSC in the US?... it was a long drive home I could be getting confused.

I thought it could be with it being Cage the Elephant's home show. Both bands pulled out all the stops.

Hope everyone that wanted aftershow meet saw the info that went out from Cage the Elephant - both bands were supposed to be at the High Watt. I saw it AFTER I drove back home...still couldn't have gone ...

Yeah I saw a pic on Twitter, Matt and dom were at the high watt. Don't know if they played though..

Apparently the whole Hudson clan are in Nashville - Oliver Hudson has tweeted.

FWIW I don't agree with moaning about setlists - I loved the show. But I would have loved it more if we had gotten Assassin AND Stockholm Syndrome. Not really a fan of Neutron Star Collision...

At this point I'll take $20 so I can get a Tshirt lol. Email me and I'll give you my number if you're interested. Briana1128@yahoo.com

gah! sorry i saw this so late!

man i was so pissed at the people standing around me. i was right by matt, maybe 2-3 rows back and i was the only one in my area dancing like a lunatic. like bitchaz get out of the front if you're just going to take a pictures.

i was a little disappointed we didn't get sunburn or motp, but it's p cool we we had ~virgin songs~

Yeah I saw a pic on Twitter, Matt and dom were at the high watt. Don't know if they played though..

ugh i knew they woulda been somewhere downtown. i was tempted to stay and search for 'em but i was alone and that would've been super lame.

did anyone get to see them??

Nashville was my first concert ever and it was simply AMAZING! Loved that we had NSC and Unnatural Selection, though I thought that it could've also used MotP and/or Bliss and/or Sunburn and/or Undisclosed Desires :D But Panic Station followed by Resistance floored me :') [the latter is my all-time fave]

k so i'm looking for a really good quality video of knights of cydonia because my face was on the huge screen at the end and i've seen some on youtube but i want like a GOOD QUALITY so i can show it off to everyone ever and be like "look y'all it be me"

Here are some of my pics from the show

whoa, man! awesome shots!

gah! sorry i saw this so late!

man i was so pissed at the people standing around me. i was right by matt, maybe 2-3 rows back and i was the only one in my area dancing like a lunatic. like bitchaz get out of the front if you're just going to take a pictures.

i was a little disappointed we didn't get sunburn or motp, but it's p cool we we had ~virgin songs~

ugh i knew they woulda been somewhere downtown. i was tempted to stay and search for 'em but i was alone and that would've been super lame.

did anyone get to see them??

YES!! I MET THEM!! OMG! I'll post pictures once I get them up on here.

Yes. It says on their website they won't but I just rang up and was very polite and asked and she did it. We had better seats than some people with VIP bands on.:stunned: TBF I think we were in the untaken Cage the Elephant comp ticket allocation.

Thanks for the info! May try that for Philly. :D

OMG!!! Don't leave us hanging....how did you meet them/what did they/you say?!?! BTW, nice pics, too (nice that you got individual shots with all three of them! :) )

thanks! long story short, we found out where they were partying afterwards. They were in a bar, but in the back room which was kinda hard to find. But when I saw them I was like :eek::D I met Dom first. He was so sweet and easy to talk to. Very friendly. I saw Chris across the room and waved at him. He smiled and waved back. Then I saw Matt. He was playing pool and taking shots at the bar. Matt took a picture with me and went back to playing pool. Chris was getting ready to leave to go back to his hotel, so I asked him for a quick picture. He was very friendly too. He made a joke about my camera flash (it's really bright), thanked me for coming to the show and shook my hand. I talked to various people there. Most were with the band, like I talked to all the background musicians. I also met Cage the Elephant. The lead singer was quite drunk, lol, but very friendly. Before we left, we went to go talk to Matt. He talked to us for about 20 minutes. He was very nice. He gave me a hug afterwards and thanked me for coming to the show. I am on cloud 9 right now! lol

oh, and when I went to the bar to get a drink, they said someone was paying everyone's tab that night. Probably Muse? There really wasn't a whole lot of people there. So everyone's drink in that room was paid for by someone with Muse!

Didn't Matt say they had never played NSC in the US?... it was a long drive home I could be getting confused.

I thought it could be with it being Cage the Elephant's home show. Both bands pulled out all the stops.

Hope everyone that wanted aftershow meet saw the info that went out from Cage the Elephant - both bands were supposed to be at the High Watt. I saw it AFTER I drove back home...still couldn't have gone ...

Yes, Matt said that they had never played NSC in the States. I was more than awestruck that we got Unnatural Selection. Was hoping for Stockholm Syndrome, but what we got was SPECTACULAR. We were up in the Club Level seats, and the folks beside me sat down the entire time. I wanted to smack 'em. You go to a show (especially a MUSE show) to have fun, not sit on your bum the whole time!!

So happy somebody got to meet them!

Closest we got to meeting anyone was queuing up behind the CtE comp ticket holders with AA 1, 2, 3 tickets in our section... hmmm... was that mom? dad?....

The good thing about being in that section is that it had a very diverse mixtures of ages.

AND apparently I am the best cousin ever - took my youngest cousin to his first proper concert - daren't tell him that no other will ever compare. Kept thanking me all the way home for getting him a ticket. :D

Archived