2013.09.06 - Bridgestone Arena, Nashville, TN

syzygy

I'll be there with my best friend! I'm SO glad they added these dates. I decided to go broke and get VIP seats. But I'm also playing that annoying 2:00 game whenever I can to win the Backstage Experience.

I'm really excited about this show because I just saw them for the first time in Atlanta for the Big Dance. I'm sure the set list will be even more awesome for a show that's part of their own tour. Plus I can't wait to see the stage setup!

I wish I could've gone VIP for at least one show but buying tix for 3 shows plus hotel plus airfare = broke girl here. :LOL:

Oh, I'm glad you said that! I forgot I need to book a hotel room! You're flying? Wow, that will cost a lot. I can only go to ones within driving distance. Thankfully Nashville is only a couple of hours from me. But at least you get to see them multiple times! I'm thinking about also going to Atlanta but I'm not sure I have the funds to support such craziness...

Oh, I'm glad you said that! I forgot I need to book a hotel room! You're flying? Wow, that will cost a lot. I can only go to ones within driving distance. Thankfully Nashville is only a couple of hours from me. But at least you get to see them multiple times! I'm thinking about also going to Atlanta but I'm not sure I have the funds to support such craziness...

Driving up to Charlotte, then driving down to Atlanta, then back up to Charlotte and flying out of there to Nashville. Should be fun, huh? I don't mind driving long distances to see bands and I've done it before, but we flew down to Tampa for Muse and it was just so nice so I figured I'd do it again for Nashville. I only need to find a hotel for the Atlanta show, since my bro and sis in law live near Charlotte and then I'm going to split a hotel room with a friend in Nashville. As for supporting the craziness, I will be saving all summer probably. :LOL:

Driving up to Charlotte, then driving down to Atlanta, then back up to Charlotte and flying out of there to Nashville. Should be fun, huh? I don't mind driving long distances to see bands and I've done it before, but we flew down to Tampa for Muse and it was just so nice so I figured I'd do it again for Nashville. I only need to find a hotel for the Atlanta show, since my bro and sis in law live near Charlotte and then I'm going to split a hotel room with a friend in Nashville. As for supporting the craziness, I will be saving all summer probably. :LOL:

Wow, that sounds like a busy schedule! Ah, the things we do for the bands we love... I'll be saving all summer, too. The problem is there's not much to save--my only income in the summer is private music lessons and wedding gigs. :rolleyes:

So glad I don't have to fly or anything. Knoxville is an easy drive thankfully.

Hey, I'm in Knoxvegas, too! :D

Wow, that sounds like a busy schedule! Ah, the things we do for the bands we love... I'll be saving all summer, too. The problem is there's not much to save--my only income in the summer is private music lessons and wedding gigs. :rolleyes:

I get it. My sis in law is a musician, too. She's busy during symphony season from sept to may and then does weddings and other gigs the rest of the year. She also teaches piano but I don't think she has as many students during the summer.

I get it. My sis in law is a musician, too. She's busy during symphony season from sept to may and then does weddings and other gigs the rest of the year. She also teaches piano but I don't think she has as many students during the summer.

Yeah, students often take a break in the summer. I'm going to try to encourage mine not to do that! Maybe your sister can strong arm them into doing every other week at least. :D It's also good for the students, of course--otherwise they'll lose so much of what they learned and have to start all over in the fall, ya know? What does your sister play in the symphony?

So does anyone think we'll get a "rarity" or at the very least a weird, but not that weird song or two at the show? I'd kill for Bliss or Sunburn, I won't even hope for Dead Star :LOL:

They played Sunburn at the St. Louis gig in March. It's been played a bit lately. Bliss would be awesome though!

Archived