2013.09.06 - Bridgestone Arena, Nashville, TN

syzygy

The GA situation was absolutely ridiculous. I understand people who don't want to or can't get there super early to get in line, but it's so frustrating when people will take advantage of a situation like they did in Nashville and bum rush the doors forcing people that had been there for hours further back in line.

I was there with my wife, best friend and little brother (who flew in from Fairbanks, AK for the show.....) and we arrived at 8 am. I was proud of Nashville that we were in the 30s because I was surprised to see so many people show up so early! Usually Nashville is lame with concerts... anyways, when the crap went down I certainly tried to make sure I wasn't cutting anyone who had been there before me. It was just a clusterfuck.

The GA situation was absolutely ridiculous. I understand people who don't want to or can't get there super early to get in line, but it's so frustrating when people will take advantage of a situation like they did in Nashville and bum rush the doors forcing people that had been there for hours further back in line.

I was there with my wife, best friend and little brother (who flew in from Fairbanks, AK for the show.....) and we arrived at 8 am. I was proud of Nashville that we were in the 30s because I was surprised to see so many people show up so early! Usually Nashville is lame with concerts... anyways, when the crap went down I certainly tried to make sure I wasn't cutting anyone who had been there before me. It was just a clusterfuck.

hey now...

Archived