"Starlight" song warning!

Tetorracho

I see that many fans like this song, so did I once, till I realized that this is a Satanic song. So what the heck Muse?! Why decieve your fans with a song like this?! How bout giving a catholic guy like me a fair warning?!

Please read Revelations in your King James version of your Bible, sixth trumpet and sixth vial, and you can see that this song has to do with Lucifer, Satans given name by God himself, which means "Bearer of Light". If you listen to the lyrics, namely "this ship has taken me far away from all the people who care if I live or die" also "with the sparks that ignite all the souls that would die just to feel alive" you can see that they reference Satan's fallen Angels and their destruction, and namely the Angel's, who will have no memery of them after they are destroyed.

I didn't catch on to this till I really started paying attention to the lyrics, Black Holes and Revelations should have thrown up a red flag right away for me, but oh well.

I guess I can see why one might consider having to listen to Starlight as "hell" (even though I think that might be a bit of an overstatement, personally). Especially in the 7th concert in a row.

I give the OP a troll score of C+. Zany enough a subject matter, but I could tell your heart was not really into it.

shh, don't ruin Dee's moment.

He needs it.

Phhf, he got 100% certain confirmation from Matt Bellamy himself today that Muse is coming to Sweden (Matt did say "I promise"). It's more than enough for him for one day.

Don't listen to her, Dee. She's a bad lady.

:(

Phhf, he got 100% certain confirmation from Matt Bellamy himself today that Muse is coming to Sweden (Matt did say "I promise"). It's more than enough for him for one day.

>Actual promise

>Something Matt Bellamy said

You may only pick one of these.

I see that many fans like this song, so did I once, till I realized that this is a Satanic song. So what the heck Muse?! Why decieve your fans with a song like this?! How bout giving a catholic guy like me a fair warning?!

Please read Revelations in your King James version of your Bible, sixth trumpet and sixth vial, and you can see that this song has to do with Lucifer, Satans given name by God himself, which means "Bearer of Light". If you listen to the lyrics, namely "this ship has taken me far away from all the people who care if I live or die" also "with the sparks that ignite all the souls that would die just to feel alive" you can see that they reference Satan's fallen Angels and their destruction, and namely the Angel's, who will have no memery of them after they are destroyed.

I didn't catch on to this till I really started paying attention to the lyrics, Black Holes and Revelations should have thrown up a red flag right away for me, but oh well.

And now the spawn of the devil is going to call his robot Charles! :eek:

Archived