muse ticket presale

deb8997

muse ticket presale.. not sure if this is the right place but i received an activate code but will the user name and password be the same as the muse website info? i tried logging on but is says the info is incorrect and it said it would email me the password but nothing. I ordered presale tickets along time ago on the site is it the same info? please help!!!

• 5 months later...

What's the deal w/ this latest US presale? How many tickets can you buy per gig? I'm assuming it's four. But also, can you buy 4 for one gig and 4 for another? Is there a maximum # of total tickets you can buy for the leg?

I don't see any particulars on the presale page in the .mu members section.

:logic:

What's the deal w/ this latest US presale? How many tickets can you buy per gig? I'm assuming it's four. But also, can you buy 4 for one gig and 4 for another? Is there a maximum # of total tickets you can buy for the leg?

I don't see any particulars on the presale page in the .mu members section.

:logic:

Was just coming here to ask that! :LOL:

Also, on the news page it says the presale is on Thursday. But on the tour section it says Friday. Which is it?

I thought I'd set up an account on the ticket site (just in case I want to get tickets ;) )

Having got the captcha code wrong, it is now telling me that my Muse code has already been used.

So... be careful what you do! It will probably be that you can make one purchase only (if you can even get in to the site!)

Was just coming here to ask that! :LOL:

Also, on the news page it says the presale is on Thursday. But on the tour section it says Friday. Which is it?

Where are you seeing that it says Friday? On the member page it says Thursday, and so does the individual gig page, at least for the Georgia show: http://muse.mu/tour-dates,gwinnet-center-atlanta-duluth-georgia_1845.htm

Where are you seeing that it says Friday? On the member page it says Thursday, and so does the individual gig page, at least for the Georgia show: http://muse.mu/tour-dates,gwinnet-center-atlanta-duluth-georgia_1845.htm

the Salt Lake date said Friday earlier today...for most of the day. I know because my husband and I were in two seperate locations looking at the same pages and discussing what to do, lol.

It's fixed now, though.

So I have been a member of this site for several years (not the forum, but the band fan club), but right when I needed it the most, my account seems to have been deactivated. I am desperately trying to get tickets to the DC show on Sept. 11. When I got presales tickets several years ago in Charlottesville they were stellar seats.

Can anyone please share the code for DC? I have several emails into support with no reply as of yet however my time is running out. Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks.

I have been a member of this site for several years, but now I had to re-register(!) which makes me suddenly ineligible for the pre-sale code for the Atlanta 9-4-13 show at Gwinnett Arena. How do I get that code? I honestly have been a member for several years. What's up???

Please please please let me have the code for this show. Doesn't make sense.

Thanks,

T

I have been a member of this site for several years, but now I had to re-register(!) which makes me suddenly ineligible for the pre-sale code for the Atlanta 9-4-13 show at Gwinnett Arena. How do I get that code? I honestly have been a member for several years. What's up???

Please please please let me have the code for this show. Doesn't make sense.

Thanks,

T

Same thing happened to me. Not happy at all.

Please do not request presale code as people won't share them.

If you have a problem with your .mu account you need to email help@muse.mu

Yes I did that this morning as well as sent past member emails that I have received as proof of membership. Since tickets go on pre-sale tomorrow, I do not have the luxury of time nor an experience with the help email box that would lead me to believe my issue will be resolved by then.

I certainly appreciate your stance, but some people are honest and just want to see the band they love.

Not asking anyone to give info they are not supposed to share. Just trying to get help from any source possible regarding receiving a code. I also am holding onto the slim chance that maybe just maybe someone from the help desk will resolve this problem in time.

Never thought I would need to even worry about this. Oh well. See ya in the nosebleeds.

Thanks, though.

Not asking anyone to give info they are not supposed to share. Just trying to get help from any source possible regarding receiving a code. I also am holding onto the slim chance that maybe just maybe someone from the help desk will resolve this problem in time.

Never thought I would need to even worry about this. Oh well. See ya in the nosebleeds.

Thanks, though.

You can always just wait for the general sale on Friday.

Archived