You can't, unless you know anyone at SVT. The audience tickets were all gone by May. I've managed to get it through my friend's mum :D

Oh snap :/ well, lucky you then! ;) Not able to get one more by any chance? ;D haha just dreaming :) maybe I'll just go there and stand outside the studio like a stalker...

:facepalm:

It's a Kitara. And a bass. Put together, if you can play them then there's not much difference other than it being slightly more cumbersome :LOL:

Not if he has to play them both at the same time, or quickly switch between the two. I haven't listened to the song enough to know if he will though.

In the same interview that he talkes about the doubble neck he says that he plays it while having both the Kitara and the bass hanging around the neck. :happy:

...He said that because he'll use a doubleneck bass+kitara for the song, and he used that solution in rehearsals until the custom instrument arrived

Sorry, my friend tried :/ I'll be hanging around outside the studio all day! Some others will be there as well.

See you there then! Me and a friend's going, but we won't make it there until like 16:30

Haven't figured out where the studio is yet though, could you please tell me? :D

Archived