Kitten Tab Factor 2012: Sunburn Summer edition

Dave.

guitarbackingtrack.com is a really good source of backing tracks. They have just about anything you can think of (to an extent).

This

Just gonna send them in an email now.

My recording setup consists of my Rock Band mic balanced on a Harry Potter video game boxset and a Jude Law DVD. Not ideal but it makes me sound like Bell0rz.

I use singstar

I'm assuming you were trying to be bloody awful... you know who you are :stunned:

200px-Trollface.svg.png

JUST TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW!!! I am going to the hospital to see my grandad, possibly for the last time... Everything will be uploaded and a link posted by the time you wake up since visiting hours end at 11pm, but they might possibly not be uploaded by midnight since I don't know quite when I'll be back... the past 10pm rule still applies, and anything received after midnight won't be considered.

JUST TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW!!! I am going to the hospital to see my grandad, possibly for the last time... Everything will be uploaded and a link posted by the time you wake up since visiting hours end at 11pm, but they might possibly not be uploaded by midnight since I don't know quite when I'll be back... the past 10pm rule still applies, and anything received after midnight won't be considered.

Take your time Larry. We understand.

Oh dude :(

:'( good luck mate

Yes it's you, and yes you can... Love how you made the file 90% smaller and it's still 3 times as big as the biggest other entry :LOL:

Bloody Hell :LOL: I try and make sure that I use as best audio quality as I can

I shall give it another go now :LOL:

And I've always used WAV files because they are, from what I've presumed, are the best quality

Archived