Kitten Tab Factor 2012: Sunburn Summer edition

Dave.

E-mailed my 3 recordings so far. Just to clarify, is it possible to download from soundcloud where all these will be uploaded? I don't have any earphones at the moment so I can't listen to anything at the library. If I'm going to be able to vote, I'll need to be able to listen to the entries offline somehow.

:awesome:

I really should, but I haven't got a decent recording setup for my amp yet, so I've just not done it

I wouldn't worry too much about recording quality. I haven't. As long as people can hear the performance that's what matters really.

E-mailed my 3 recordings so far. Just to clarify, is it possible to download from soundcloud where all these will be uploaded? I don't have any earphones at the moment so I can't listen to anything at the library. If I'm going to be able to vote, I'll need to be able to listen to the entries offline somehow.

I wouldn't worry too much about recording quality. I haven't. As long as people can hear the performance that's what matters really.

As long as larry sets downloads as enabled when he uploads them then should be able to :)

Go for it, the more the merrier! ;)

Do we have to send all of our entries before the deadline?

As long as each round entry is sent in before that round's deadline I think...You don't have to send them all in before the first round starts...I just got a few of mine done in a few days this week, so I got them uploaded already...Still need to do round 2 though...

Are we still not allowed to say Dave.s full name in public? Because that's a damn sweet middle name in the middle of your middle names :p
I'd rather you didn't. I think you might break the character limit!

Yeah I don't think I'm gonna enter. I've left it too late and my setup's fucked currently, recording-wise

:)

Recorded my Round 2 entry which is the only one I've not submitted so far. Just need to mix it with the backing track which I'll probably do tomorrow. How many people have entered so far? Also, Larry, you might have noticed I included my username in the ID3 tags of the files, which was meant to make it easier for the uploader to have everyone's files on their computer and not get them mixed up. If you're uploading to soundcloud and enabling downloads though, I don't know if it keeps those tags. You might want to get rid of them before uploading if so, or people would be able to upload and see who's entry it was. I'm not familiar with how soundcloud works though.

Been without a computer for a couple of weeks after it got a little bit damp so might have missed some of the latest discussion about this. Who are we sending these to or where are we uploading them to and when does this have to be done by?

This finished like a week ago :erm:

Archived