2012.11.19 - Stadhalle, Vienna, Austria

L.

Applied for my tickets for Vienna

Last time i saw them was in Sheffield 2006 and they were incredible but i've been living in Bulgaria for a while now and missed out recently but going to take a couple of days holiday and some cheap flights this time.

Someone reassure me the gig in Vienna will be just as good as Sheffield 2006 :p

Hi there,

Do any of the Viennese Musers know where is the closest place to the arena to stay for this gig? I'm travelling from Australia for a lot of the gigs, and need to organise a place to stay. :)

if you look on Muse.Mu there is a map of where the venue is.

Hotels.com or Booking.com have maps with the hotels on (do a search for Vienna and then view the hotels by map rather than by list). The best map is on Booking.com.

It's quite easy to compare the two maps and work out which hotel is nearest. :) Although nearest may not necessarily mean best!!

Would you guys recommend buying tickets for this show from oeticket.com or some other site? It says that there are only standing ticjets left :eek:

well since they sell tickets for muse I have never seen seating tickets on there and same with stadthalle ticket sell page. I don´t know why maby they don´t want us to sit???:p

• 2 weeks later...

Just had a big shock when I wanted to buy my ticket through Stadthalle and it said "Sold out"! But there where still online tickets available through PSI2 - ppphhhew! :rolleyes:

Can't wait! And it's unbelievable where you guys are all coming from to see this - Australia?! That's really great.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi, guys! Also want to attend this gig, and maybe someone who has already been in Halle D can tell whether it's possible to see anything from 66 sector above the stage? or it's better to seat on 80 at the very end? because this is the last tickets remain. Maybe you know some other places where people are selling tickets besides this forum?

Archived