L.

2012.11.19 - Stadhalle, Vienna, Austria

By the way, you have to give up your coats/jackets, at least it says so on the ticket. So that's another queue! :rolleyes:

What ? I dont understand a shit in German :D I have only E-ticket. What this means then ? :O Should I just get lots of sweaters?

What could that be, though?

If you want to reserve a spot for me in the first row, I'm all for it. :D:

Well If I meet someone from boards we can queue together and possibly we can take turn for going to town for some food or supplies. And maybe we can a reserve spot for a fellow muser :)

I dunno i dont have any better suggestions. I'm skipping school so i will be queuing from 10 or so, maybe sooner. It will be quite hard, cause its foreign country. And my German speak levels are really low :D I really really want to get on the barrier :)

Seriously, whoever of you is willing to queue from that early on, deserves the first row spots. :)

The Garderoben thing means that they might not let you go into the stage area if you still have your coat on. But who knows, they might not be that strict.

Not being able to make barrier kinda sucks, I'm really really hoping they will play at the Frequency next year so I can be at the front then!!!

Well hell, not everyone can stand in the front row, I will just be part of a mad crowd :p

If the weather is bad I will be happy to get rid of my jacket!

What ? I dont understand a shit in German :D I have only E-ticket. What this means then ? :O Should I just get lots of sweaters?

Well If I meet someone from boards we can queue together and possibly we can take turn for going to town for some food or supplies. And maybe we can a reserve spot for a fellow muser :)

I dunno i dont have any better suggestions. I'm skipping school so i will be queuing from 10 or so, maybe sooner. It will be quite hard, cause its foreign country. And my German speak levels are really low :D I really really want to get on the barrier :)

I was there in 2006 and started queuing at around 16:00 and got to the barrier. But it was quite chaotic:

- There were not so many people at about that time (40 or 50 people, mostly Slovakians. :-) ) but there were 3 or 4 queues as far as I remember , as there were 3 or 4 doors to be opened. So we were about 10 people per queue.

- All doors to the Stadthalle are at the front of the venue, and there were open at the same time! Definitely not first come, first serve. Pure madness.

- Avoid to queue behind people with drinks. There are still people stupid enough to trying to bring their own beers into the venue. They were obviously confiscated and that delayed the queue I was on. Avoid them at all cost!

Unless you do something mad or decide to stop in the merchandise stall on your way to the stage you are pretty much guaranteed a place at the barrier if you queue from 10:00. Hopefully I will be at the barrier too, queuing at 15:30, as doors will be opened in parallel and we will be able to run to the stage, but Muse is way more popular now in Austria that it was in 2006 (no seats were sold in 2006, only standing as they were not really popular at that time), so I might be not lucky this time.

I was there in 2006 and started queuing at around 16:00 and got to the barrier. But it was quite chaotic:

- There were not so many people at about that time (40 or 50 people, mostly Slovakians. :-) ) but there were 3 or 4 queues as far as I remember , as there were 3 or 4 doors to be opened. So we were about 10 people per queue.

- All doors to the Stadthalle are at the front of the venue, and there were open at the same time! Definitely not first come, first serve. Pure madness.

- Avoid to queue behind people with drinks. There are still people stupid enough to trying to bring their own beers into the venue. They were obviously confiscated and that delayed the queue I was on. Avoid them at all cost!

Unless you do something mad or decide to stop in the merchandise stall on your way to the stage you are pretty much guaranteed a place at the barrier if you queue from 10:00. Hopefully I will be at the barrier too, queuing at 15:30, as doors will be opened in parallel and we will be able to run to the stage, but Muse is way more popular now in Austria that it was in 2006 (no seats were sold in 2006, only standing as they were not really popular at that time), so I might be not lucky this time.

thanks for a lot of info :) I will get there probably at 10am. If you get there around 15:30, look for me in the queue. I can reserve a spot for u if you want :) A guide through Muse gig could be good :D I see that you've attended 32 ?! What ?! :D Annyways, if youre interested i can send you a pic or smth. Cheers

Thanks for the offer as I will be on my own. Sent you a PM.

Cheers.

thanks for a lot of info :) I will get there probably at 10am. If you get there around 15:30, look for me in the queue. I can reserve a spot for u if you want :) A guide through Muse gig could be good :D I see that you've attended 32 ?! What ?! :D Annyways, if youre interested i can send you a pic or smth. Cheers

I saw the Chili Peppers there this year. People started queing at 11am, I arrived at 6pm and made it to the first row :D I'm a fuckin expert at getting in the first row. A friend of mine also told me there is an entrance through the garage that's right next to the venue. So maybe I'll check that one out.

The wardrobe is inside the Stadthalle. If you get there by car I would just leave your jacket in the car. That's what I will be doing. But I'm not planning on queing, so I won't get cold. If you're going to stand there since 10am you may be ill before the concert starts lol.

I won't be queuing early for this one. Going to aim for a few rows from the front and anything else is a bonus.

I see you're going to Hamburg too. So am I :)

Edited by leetroot

So everyone, now for the setlist.

What would you die for? What rare ones would you love to hear just once in your life? And what are your favourites from 2nd Law?

So everyone, now for the setlist.

What would you die for? What rare ones would you love to hear just once in your life? And what are your favourites from 2nd Law?

I will be just happy when they play Stockholm Syndrome. I want to hear sooo much live !

Well the setlists do not differ that much every time. I would love to hear "Sunburn" over "Falling Down". And I'd like to hear "Hysteria" and "Stockholm Syndrome" instead of "Map of the Problematiqué" and "New Born". As far as I've seen the other setlists, these are the only songs that are swaped every now and again. All the other ones stay basically the same. Just in different orders.

I watched most of the videos of the recent gigs, and I'm quite happy with the setlists so far. If they suddenly decided to play Bliss or Thoughts of a Dying Atheist my life would be complete :happy:

But basically I can't wait to hear Supremacy live!

quick question, is there any photo of the merch shop from previous gigs? ? I want to see what can i expect.

i got a proper muser problem: Should I go or not?

The gig yesterday was so fantastic! I once had a Vienna ticket but sold it... and yeah... I would buy one again^^

Haha Stephanie what kind of question is that?? :p I'm glad you had a good night yesterday; this time next week I'll be desolate because it's over. I think I know how you feel.

As to the Garderobe question: "frei" means free of charge, you don't have to pay. I have never been to the venue, but apparently you have to hand in your coat.

I don't know about water, I would guess no.

Sooooo excited!

so Munich was THAT great? :)

can't wait for monday... see u guys there around 2pm.

:gettingsuperexcited:

It really was! It seemed like that they had much more fun than in London. But London was also great! :happy: The crowd was just amazing in Munich!!! <3

It really was! It seemed like that they had much more fun than in London. But London was also great! :happy: The crowd was just amazing in Munich!!! <3

were you on the same spot in Munich as in London? Parterre crowd is usually more ''into it''.

how many of you guys will queue on monday?

Edited by CitizenErased2001

I won't queue. I'm coming with my brother and we'll eat something in the mexican restaurant right next to the Stadthalle. I can really recommend that place :D

And when the gates open I will storm in xD