2012.11.19 - Stadhalle, Vienna, Austria

L.

Is it sold out? I really want to go, could double up as a little holiday, why the hell not :D

Was so gutted I couldn't get tickets for UK, don't want to miss out completely.

All good places are sold out. You can get the very last seats, or stand behind the seats. I had to stand there once. Wouldn't want to do that again. The band members were the size of smurfs.

Shame. I had Kasabian on the last gig :D They were really great.

I wanna know when Muse starts to play? I won`t see my ticket until few hours before the gig so I don`t know...

Entrance is from 6 p.m., support should start at 7. I think at their last gigs Muse started at about 8.45.

Normally there is no seperation. But there is an enctrance "Nord", and an entrance "Süd". And depending on which ticket you've got, you have to enter through that door.

My tickets arrived today. I. Can't. Fuckin. Wait.

/e: Ah wait, do you mean if there will be a wavebreaker? That depends. Rammstein had one, Red Hot Chili Peppers had none. So we'll have to find out ourselves.

Saw them in Birmingham on Oct 30th (had a seat there, not standing, so a bit far away from stage - still amazing), and just had to get a ticket for Vienna, too. Bought it last minute from a very nice woman who unfortunately wasn't able to go after all. Can't wait and am really excited! I plan to stand in the first row. Yeah, I know... I will at least try! :D

EDIT: there are standing tickets in the seating area, those are not as good as the Parterre standing ones. If they are about 48 Euro, they are the not so good ones - the good ones are about 55 Euro. As far as I now, all the Parterre ones are the same, though. Hope that helps.

Saw them in Birmingham on Oct 30th (had a seat there, not standing, so a bit far away from stage - still amazing), and just had to get a ticket for Vienna, too. Bought it last minute from a very nice woman who unfortunately wasn't able to go after all. Can't wait and am really excited! I plan to stand in the first row. Yeah, I know... I will at least try! :D

EDIT: there are standing tickets in the seating area, those are not as good as the Parterre standing ones. If they are about 48 Euro, they are the not so good ones - the good ones are about 55 Euro. As far as I now, all the Parterre ones are the same, though. Hope that helps.

that's what I meant :) so we won't be separated like here for example http://www.radiotangra.com/media//img/STIFF_MAIDEN_BEOGRAD_01_09.jpg

what do you guys think, how long will we have to wait to catch a first row? :p

around 11am?

I really really hope that you Vienna guys are not so loyal to Muse :D I really hope I get to barrier :) Its my first gig ever, after waiting for 4 years of being HUGE fan !

edit: we should do something to help each other, only for us, the guys from the boards :)

I really really hope that you Vienna guys are not so loyal to Muse :D I really hope I get to barrier :) Its my first gig ever, after waiting for 4 years of being HUGE fan !

edit: we should do something to help each other, only for the guys from the boards :)

same here! :) listening to them since 2008, also a huge fan and my first gig :D

I hope wiener fans are not so hardcore :)

Seeing how quickly the tickets were sold, I'm afraid us Viennese fans are just as "bad". :p

what do you guys think, how long will we have to wait to catch a first row? :p

around 11am?

I have to work, so I won't be able to queue. I guess I'll just have to make my way through!

By the way, you have to give up your coats/jackets, at least it says so on the ticket. So that's another queue! :rolleyes:

edit: we should do something to help each other, only for us, the guys from the boards :)

What could that be, though?

If you want to reserve a spot for me in the first row, I'm all for it. :D

Seeing how quickly the tickets were sold, I'm afraid us Viennese fans are just as "bad". :p

I have to work, so I won't be able to queue. I guess I'll just have to make my way through!

By the way, you have to give up your coats/jackets, at least it says so on the ticket. So that's another queue! :rolleyes:

Lol, I'm definitely a hard core fan lol:D

Saw them 2 years ago at the frequency and couldn't stop listening to them ever since. Totally obsessed :rolleyes:

No way I can queue at 11 a.m., I have to work till 1, then catch the train to Vienna and have to wait for my sister to arrive sometime late afternoon. I guess we won't be there much before 7 :(

So I will be the one screaming and singing along somewhere farther back, haha

not sold out yet *hoping* :p

we can't enter the venue in jackets at all, or there's garderobe inside (I have a feeling this is a silly question :D )? :O

Lol, I'm definitely a hard core fan lol:D

Saw them 2 years ago at the frequency and couldn't stop listening to them ever since. Totally obsessed :rolleyes:

No way I can queue at 11 a.m., I have to work till 1, then catch the train to Vienna and have to wait for my sister to arrive sometime late afternoon. I guess we won't be there much before 7 :(

So I will be the one screaming and singing along somewhere farther back, haha

Yeah, I should be there around 6:30 or so.

I was just browsing the Dublin thread and somehow it seems that whoever is in the front of the queue gets special barrier spots? Do they get different bracelets to make that obvious? In that case there is no chance that I will be in the first row. :(

After the Birmingham gig I had a sore throat from singing along. :D

EDIT: There are Garderoben inside! I have no idea if they have a "first come, first row" system there, though.

Archived