2012.11.19 - Stadhalle, Vienna, Austria

L.

That is so true. I really hope they get somewhere near Austria next year in the Stadium tour. Well, the Germany dates are yet to be announced,

I think I watched most of the videos about 30 times by now. Everytime I find something new to laugh about, or swoon, or... Also I have started again watching random YouTube stuff with old interviews, bits of gigs titled "silly laugh" or "Matt says No", which is a sure sign of withdrawal...

Anyway, re the stadium tour: although I really can't afford it I will go to Amsterdam to see them there in June. I just haven't made up my mind yet about seats or standing - my friend who will go with me would rather sit, and definitely she won't queue with me early enough to get to a decent position. And to be far back, is that now worse than at least have good seats? What do you think?

I think good seats are defenitely better than standing about a mile away from stage. I sat a lot of times at concerts and it's not that bad. You see everything and especially the standing crowd, which is very cool, because it can look so awesome, to see them react to the stuff going on on stage.

also I would like to thank all the people who were screaming "FREEDOM !" during freedom outro riff with me. I was feeling really awkward but when i heard few people throughout the stadthalle also roaring Freedom with me, it was amazing. I dont know if any of you guys did, but if someone who did sees my post - here goes my thanks. :LOL::LOL:

Does anyone have PMS (Post Muse Syndrome)?:( Since The Gig I can`t listen to any other music then Muse. :facepalm: Someone really should make a DVD of this gig, because there is really a huge amount of videos.

I would recommend sitting tickets for stadium shows too. I had one in San Siro and the view on everything was really awesome. It`s better too see the whole stage design and you can`t do that if you are in front of the stage. I can`t wait too see what crazy thing will they do for stadiums! And I`m still hoping I`m gonna see that live. :happy:

That is so true. I really hope they get somewhere near Austria next year in the Stadium tour. Well, the Germany dates are yet to be announced,
Hm, don't know if I can afford to go all the way to Germany next year. It will be a busy year at work. :(

I still keep my fingers crossed for Vienna! I live fairly close to the EH-Stadion, so that would be really, really cool.

I think I watched most of the videos about 30 times by now. Everytime I find something new to laugh about, or swoon, or... Also I have started again watching random YouTube stuff with old interviews, bits of gigs titled "silly laugh" or "Matt says No", which is a sure sign of withdrawal...
Haha, that's what I've been doing, too. Random Muse videos on YouTube, and the Vienna ones.

Anyway, re the stadium tour: although I really can't afford it I will go to Amsterdam to see them there in June. I just haven't made up my mind yet about seats or standing - my friend who will go with me would rather sit, and definitely she won't queue with me early enough to get to a decent position. And to be far back, is that now worse than at least have good seats? What do you think?
I'd also say good seats are better than standing all the way back.

Does anyone have PMS (Post Muse Syndrome)?:( Since The Gig I can`t listen to any other music then Muse. :facepalm:
Me too. :supersad:

And yes, a DVD would be cool!

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Hahahahah, PMS!!! Yes, definitely suffering from that one. The gig gave me such a high, and coming down was really hard :eek::(

Thank you all for your input about my choice of tickets for the Amsterdam gig. Wish I could take you all along... I think I agree with you that good seats will be better than bad standing point - and that thing about awesome stadium design/show is a good point. I'll book soon, then my credit card will go up in flames!!:mad::'(

The Freud in me says, that you have an unknown fear of queing up.

:LOL: my secret phobia...

Unbelieveable photos -

http://www.rockfestivals.at/pics/thumbnails.php?album=523

One mad one of Chris, and I like the one of Dom, too.

Just bought my tickets for Amsterdam!! Seats now:D:dance::dance:

:awesome: Thanks for that link! Congrats for tickets!:happy:

Soon, I'll have the concert from all possible angles. :D :D :D

Thanks for all those links!

It's only been one(!) week but it already feels like ages ago. :(

EDIT: You were "We want Muse!" - "Love you, too!"? :D

after the singer said we can buy their new album outside the arena,

I was the one who shouted "I've downloaded it"

Archived