2012.10.16 - Park&Suites Arena, Montpellier, France

L.

Hi musers !

I've the chance to attend this concert in Montpellier and I had one simple question: at what time will you be there ? I would like to have a decent place but I have no idea how long before the show I should be there. The concert begins a 7:30 PM, I heard I should go there at 1:00 PM, or 10:00 AM, or even earlier. That's sounds crazy ! Can you help me ?

Oh and another (noob) question: do you know if compact camera will be allowed ? Something like this one http://www.olympus.co.uk/site/en/c/cameras/pen_cameras/pen/e_p3/index.html

Thanks for your replies ! :)

--

Hello !

Je vais assister à mon premier concert de Muse, il était temps ! :) Par manque d'expérience j'ai une petite question de noob: à quelle heure faut-il être sur place pour espérer avoir une place debout décente ?! Le concert début à 19h30 je crois, on m'a conseillé d'y être en tout début d'après-midi ou alors carrément en milieu de matinée (10h). Ca me paraît DINGUE ! Mais bon je ne sais pas trop, je ne voudrais pas me faire avoir et être trop loin de la scène... Vous y aller pour quelle heure vous ?!

Petite question supplémentaire, vous pensez que les appareils photos type compact seront autorisés ? Un truc dans ce style là http://www.olympus.co.uk/site/en/c/cameras/pen_cameras/pen/e_p3/index.html, je voudrais éviter de me faire refouler si c'est interdit :/

Merci pour vos réponses :)

Pomeh, sorry for not replying sooner, haven't had a puter, but anyway. I'm thinking that there will be a few people queueing from early on as they're either flying in that morning, like me, or staying nearby the night before. There might not be many more until mid-afternoon or so, but I really don't know! Also it depends what you call a decent spot, if you want middle barrier then you'll need to be there early, or you can generally get down the side fairly late on, or you might want to be back by one of the control desks anyway.

Meanwhile, whoop whoop, airport in 9 days!!

Thanks for your reply trogette ! You seems experimented with Muse's gigs :)

What I call a decent spot is a spot close to & in front of the scene. Close to, to properly view the scene; and in front of, to view it fully. I want to be with a lot of musers around me which enjoy the show as much as I will :)

Thanks for your reply trogette ! You seems experimented with Muse's gigs :)

What I call a decent spot is a spot close to & in front of the scene. Close to, to properly view the scene; and in front of, to view it fully. I want to be with a lot of musers around me which enjoy the show as much as I will :)

It's more that I've been hanging round here for a while now and picked up some tips :) I'd say, then, if you're not bothered about being right at the front, mid afternoon is good enough, but I don't know what crowds will be like in Montpellier 'til we get there.

One thing I am really looking forward to is a warm day for queueing!

It's more that I've been hanging round here for a while now and picked up some tips :) I'd say, then, if you're not bothered about being right at the front, mid afternoon is good enough, but I don't know what crowds will be like in Montpellier 'til we get there.

One thing I am really looking forward to is a warm day for queueing!

yeah, hopefully it'l be warm.. is it worth queuing in jeans or shorts :D

Hey everybody!

I'm going to this gig as well, that will be my first one, I just can't wait!

As I live in Lausanne (Swiss), I booked an hotel room for monday night, so I'll be in the queue at about 8 or 9 am.

Salut !

Je vais aussi à ce concert, et ça sera mon premier de Muse, j'ai tellement hâte ! :D Je viens de Lausanne (en Suisse), donc j'ai réservé une chambre d'hôtel pour le lundi soir. Vu que je serai sur place, je serai dans la file vers 8 ou 9 h, au moins je serai sûr d'avoir une bonne place ! :D

Enjoy the show

Archived