2012.10.16 - Park&Suites Arena, Montpellier, France

L.

OH MY GOD WHAT A GIG

You guys are just not going to believe it when you see it. Me and lsgriffiths got barrier in front of Matt (Lee you were totally awesome!). The show is brilliant, don't worry about the songs - you haven't ever seen them like this before!

You may get to touch Matt if you are lucky :LOL:

I am so buzzing.

OH MY GOD WHAT A GIG

You guys are just not going to believe it when you see it. Me and lsgriffiths got barrier in front of Matt (Lee you were totally awesome!). The show is brilliant, don't worry about the songs - you haven't ever seen them like this before!

I am so buzzing.

:awesome:

OH MY GOD WHAT A GIG

I am so buzzing.

:eyebrows:

Oh my God, what a gig!!!

Too slow a runner to get barrier, but managed about 4 rows back in front of Matt, awesome view AND room to dance....

Cool stage set-up, but the way the guys delivered the set was awesome, never have you seen the boys like this before. Up close and personal, with some amazing, unexpected songs.

All I'll say is, it's gonna be an amazing tour!!!!

P.S. Also met some more boardies, great night :D

OH MY GOD WHAT A GIG

I am so buzzing.

T-t-touch m-Matt :supersad:

:D:D:D

OH MY GOD WHAT A GIG

I am so buzzing.

You will be utterly blown away... This was a killer show.. Oldies played to boot. Met loads of great people from different countries..

Tinnitus has never been so much fun..

You should have seen me pelt it for the barrier.. It's all about 'survival' !

Oh and The Joy Formidable are bloody good.. Much better than some other support acts muse have had. Some great duelling guitar axe action. Lead singer Loves to shred her guitar.. Good tunes!!

Set list was apparently (according to setlist.fm)

The 2nd Law: Unsustainable (Live debut)

Supremacy

Interlude

Hysteria

Supermassive Black Hole

Resistance

Panic Station

Animals

Monty Jam

Explorers (Live debut)

Falling Down

Host (First half)

Time Is Running Out

Liquid State (Live debut)

Madness

Follow Me

Undisclosed Desires

Plug In Baby

New Born

Encore:

The 2nd Law: Isolated System

Uprising

Survival

Starlight

Knights of Cydonia

Set list was apparently (according to setlist.fm)

The 2nd Law: Unsustainable (Live debut)

Supremacy

Interlude

Hysteria

Supermassive Black Hole

Resistance

Panic Station

Animals

Monty Jam

Explorers (Live debut)

Falling Down

Host (First half)

Time Is Running Out

Liquid State (Live debut)

Madness

Follow Me

Undisclosed Desires

Plug In Baby

New Born

Encore:

The 2nd Law: Isolated System

Uprising

Survival

Starlight

Knights of Cydonia

That setlist is killer! I hope they keep it fairly similar for the North American shows. Although, I will break down weeping if Citizen Erased or Map of the Problematique is in there. I've always wanted to see those live.

OH MY GOD WHAT A GIG

I am so buzzing.

Ha ha! I've turned you into a barrier junkie!

I want you two next to me again at the O2, you're both such good fun! :D

Oh my God, what a gig!!!

Too slow a runner to get barrier, but managed about 4 rows back in front of Matt, awesome view AND room to dance....

Cool stage set-up, but the way the guys delivered the set was awesome, never have you seen the boys like this before. Up close and personal, with some amazing, unexpected songs.

All I'll say is, it's gonna be an amazing tour!!!!

P.S. Also met some more boardies, great night :D

:happy:

no pics? no setlist?

We knew the setlist (apart from the couple of songs they'll be playing in rotation) before the gig even started :)

You will be utterly blown away... This was a killer show.. Oldies played to boot. Met loads of great people from different countries..

Tinnitus has never been so much fun..

You should have seen me pelt it for the barrier.. It's all about 'survival' !

Oh and The Joy Formidable are bloody good.. Much better than some other support acts muse have had. Some great duelling guitar axe action. Lead singer Loves to shred her guitar.. Good tunes!!

:dance::awesome:

Ha ha! I've turned you into a barrier junkie!

I want you two next to me again at the O2, you're both such good fun! :D

:happy:

You knew it would happen! I used to do this all the time in my younger days but didn't really think I would be able to do it now. I had some help from Lee :kiss: though - my turnstile wouldn't open for me and he held the spot till I got there.

He was very naughty - running past the lady at the gate with his bag and not stopping for her to check it :chuckle:

We saw Catherine in front of the sticky out bit of stage in the middle - she must have had a blast,they used it so much compared to earlier tours. And Matt was full of cheese but in a brilliant fun way. He looked like he was having as much fun as we were.

So Muse played 1 great song last night & 15 which ain't worth hearing & rest better we're your better off reading Time magazine

How many singles they still playing?????

You were clearly not at the gig. :p The crowd was immensely brilliant, the atmosphere amazing and the songs played with absolute gusto and unlike any other gig I have been to (and that's a lot).

Archived