2012.10.16 - Park&Suites Arena, Montpellier, France

L.

Of course I wasn't at the gig but please, its full of French & they are more boring than daytime TV

Why are you posting here?:rolleyes:

You obviously has no idea what u are talking about; we were at the gig and we loved it.

Just don't go to any more Muse gig and save us reading your pointless post.

I have to say the French Musers were fanstistic, I was "rd row and plenty of room around me, everyone sings and dances and hardly any pushing.

One very very nice French girl -ELISE THANK YOU:happy:- gave me a lift back to my hotel.

I was a stranger to her yet she went out of her way to drive me and another girl back to Montpellier, all because she didn't want us to spend 15 and 40 Euros.

I love the French.

I had a great time meeting friends old and new -Catherine, leetroots and friend, Lee, Tracy, Jackie you were all awesome.:)

Guest bellamylookalike

One minute of Host, jaysus.

Didn't realise they did a Teignmouth Cave to Falling Down and negated the guitar. I still missed the blues guitar licks ;) Vocals sound Showbiz good.

There might be some screens that you can't see, dunno exactly, but there again you'll have the best view of the laser effects on the back on the arena and you'll be pretty close to the action. I'm really glad now I have rear-view seats for Manchester

Can anyone that went advise whether it looks like you'll miss out on anything (visually) if you've got a rear view seat?

You'll miss out of the horse shoe rear screen horse shoes, but it's visuals that end up on the pyramid anyway.

The only down side to rear seats is that the lighting will always have been designed to viewed head on.

Not the best video but it's Tom at work with those very visuals.

u9uGbMeKfdY

OMFG. They played Falling Down for the first time ever. What the shit :pope: I can't even... I never thought I'd EVER typed those words, let alone now in the year 2012. Holy shite! And Host... HOST for crying out loud!! Only the intro, but still. I didn't think they even remembered they'd recorded some of these songs, let alone learned to play them after 13-odd years. Omg there might just be hope for more rare tracks: Eternally Missed, anyone? :LOL: Falling Away With You, maybe. Ahh I have to go watch it again and again! :D:awesome:

Wut? They've played FD before I'm sure...

Okay, not EVER ever. The only version I know of is acoustic. But certainly a first for a tour.

Just watched Liquid State - pretty awesome! :D Was it Matt's idea to make Chris all the more uncomfortable by getting him to sing on his own platform right in front of the crowd :chuckle: I'm trying not to spoil the rest for myself but I wanna see it all!

OMFG. They played Falling Down for the first time ever.

Okay, not EVER ever. The only version I know of is acoustic. But certainly a first for a tour.

Uhm...it was played in Malmö 2000. Which was part of the Showbiz tour. Acoustic, but still on tour. It opened that gig.

OMFG. They played Falling Down for the first time ever. What the shit :pope: I can't even... I never thought I'd EVER typed those words, let alone now in the year 2012. Holy shite! And Host... HOST for crying out loud!! Only the intro, but still. I didn't think they even remembered they'd recorded some of these songs, let alone learned to play them after 13-odd years. Omg there might just be hope for more rare tracks: Eternally Missed, anyone? :LOL: Falling Away With You, maybe. Ahh I have to go watch it again and again! :D:awesome:

I would die if they played the song referenced in your user name. That and Fury are probably my #1 and #2 songs I want to experience live the most.

Falling Away With You might be #3.

I wonder what made them pick those two Showbiz-era songs. I'm still so stunned by it! Especially Host as that's a b-side, and they almost never bust them out! The impression I've had from them about those songs or that era is that they're not so keen on it and they'd rather move on from it.

Anyways, trying not to get my hopes up as they did kick off the Reaistance tour with Cave, and then look what happened during the rest of it, haha :p

You knew it would happen! I used to do this all the time in my younger days but didn't really think I would be able to do it now. I had some help from Lee :kiss: though - my turnstile wouldn't open for me and he held the spot till I got there.

He was very naughty - running past the lady at the gate with his bag and not stopping for her to check it :chuckle:

We saw Catherine in front of the sticky out bit of stage in the middle - she must have had a blast,they used it so much compared to earlier tours. And Matt was full of cheese but in a brilliant fun way. He looked like he was having as much fun as we were.

Sorry I didn't get to say hi trogette at the airport or catch Catherine.. Was figuring out how to get about town on Tuesday.

Everyone I met were great company and we had such a laugh.. When those barriers opened I was like a ferret up a drainpipe, couldn't see me for dust... Was a bit naughty but I wasn't going to wait until the lady finished checking other bags.. Was another insane run-walk-run-walk moment :D

Apart from a few cheeky people trying to edge their way in at the front (unlucky sweetheart) the show was great and had good times with leetroot (magic moments like someone almost crying to Falling Down), and the French musey people around

Bring on Paris!!

Sorry I didn't get to say hi trogette at the airport or catch Catherine.. Was figuring out how to get about town on Tuesday.

same, re saying hi, but I posted and then decided to conserve battery and went on flight mode, duh! Think I saw you though. Hope tonight was good!

ETA! The reason I came back to the thread, lol, I uploaded to youtube earlier but didn't name the songs in the hope of avoiding getting my vids pulled. Same ol' username as here :)

Archived