2012.10.16 - Park&Suites Arena, Montpellier, France

L.

Moving to Montpellier in October for a couple of years but didn't manage to get the tickets in time.

So...if anyone has or knows where to get a pair of seated or standing, please let me know! If I can't get them for around face value I'll give it a miss on this occasion...alternatively if anyone has a couple of spares and wants to crash at my place after the show let me know!

P.S. EasyJet fly once or twice per day direct from Gatwick. I make the trip almost every month.

But apparently not on Tuesdays in October! Did you try the arena's own box office link? Or maybe next time you're over you could go in person?

• 1 month later...

I have never been to the airport so I can't say about it but I'm sure there are some snack there.

Concerning the arena, I know there is a pasta restaurant called mezzo di pasta and it's very good,but there will be certainly a lot of people there.

Close to the arena, you have a kfc who's open until 11:30 pm and a mac donald's.

In fact, I think You should eat before the show .

You can go to he city if You want, we're not cannibals :LOL: and it's very easy because there is a "tramway" (I told you this in french to help).

It's the "ligne 3 direction juvignac" and You have to go down at "Gare saint roch" (train station) You have 2 mac donald's there.

I send You a map for the "tramway", You just have to follow the green line "tram" or "tramway" "ligne 3", It's ending at the down of the map where You have "aéroport montpellier méditerranée".

There You have a stop called "Parc expo" and a little street who fit and in this street there is kfc and arena.

Link here : http://www.montpellier-agglo.com/tam/upload/Plans_juil_2012/Plan-reseau-agglo_juil2012.pdf

I hope that It will be usefull for You and all the musers here , and I'm sorry,my english is not perfect :$

I've never been to the airport so I can't say about it but I'm sure there are some snack there.

Concerning the arena, I know there is a pasta restaurant called mezzo di pasta and it's very good,but there will be certainly a lot of people there.

Close to the arena, you have a kfc who's open until 11:30 pm and a mac donald's.

In fact, I think You should eat before the show .

You can go to he city if You want, we're not cannibals and it's very easy because there is a "tramway" (I told you this in french to help).

It's the "ligne 3 direction juvignac" and You have to go down at "Gare saint roch" (train station) You have 2 mac donald's there.

I send You a map for the "tramway", You just have to follow the green line "tram" or "tramway" "ligne 3", It's ending at the down of the map where You have "aéroport montpellier méditerranée".

There You have a stop called "Parc expo" and a little street who fit and in this street there is kfc and arena.

Link here : http://www.montpellier-agglo.com/tam...o_juil2012.pdf

I hope that It will be usefull for You and all the musers here , and I'm sorry,my english is not perfect

• 4 weeks later...
I've never been to the airport so I can't say about it but I'm sure there are some snack there.

Link here : http://www.montpellier-agglo.com/tam...o_juil2012.pdf

I hope that It will be usefull for You and all the musers here , and I'm sorry,my english is not perfect

Thank you for the info.. im staying pretty close to the arena and intend on getting a spot of sightseeing in the town centre before my connecting train to Paris the next day.

From what i can see that link you provided for the tramway is a dead link.

For anyone going i'd use this one for the map: http://www.montpellier-agglo.com/sites/default/files/downloads/files/Plan_TAM.pdf (quite hi-res)

Here is also the Park & Suites Arena map of the locallity: http://www.ps-arena.com/ftp/pdf/plan-acces-grand-public.pdf

I might be coming to this gig.:)

Is Balladins Superior Hotel the one I should book?

How easy is it to travel from the airport to the hotel?

It looks as though its right around the corner from the arena.. im staying a little further out at Kyriad Montpellier Aeroport.

.. im staying a little further out at Kyriad Montpellier Aeroport.

Unfortunately 15th -17th are sold out at Balladins.:(

Which hotel have you booked? I only bought the ticket today so hardly have any time to do research on hotels/flights.

I am weary of travelling back after the gig all by myself so if you don't mind maybe we can travel together:$ (if there are still room available at your hotel)

Unfortunately 15th -17th are sold out at Balladins.:(

Which hotel have you booked? I only bought the ticket today so hardly have any time to do research on hotels/flights.

I am weary of travelling back after the gig all by myself so if you don't mind maybe we can travel together:$ (if there are still room available at your hotel)

hey no worries.. this is the hotel.. http://www.hotels.com/ho310697/kyriad-montpellier-aeroport its a bit further out (reviews say its out of the way of main transportation) so i'll probably use a taxi from aiport and to/from venue.. and youre more than welcome to join me. They have rooms available i think.

How are you getting there? im flying solo so can rendezvous with other english speaking fans :D

I need to decide what I'm doing about getting to Luton airport, I can park at a friend's house but then need to be at the airport at about 4am :sleepy: Try to sleep in the car vs try to sleep at the airport? Might depend how warm it is on the night...

id get a cat nap on the flight.. what you dont want is a knackered up back if you are going to be standing at the show.. and yeah, i'll have to say hi at Luton.. that is going to be a jolly early flight.. Uggggh!

A cat-nap on the flight isn't going to cut it! Driving down from Yorkshire, can't actually sleep at said friend's cos she's not going to be there, planning on driving down early enough to crash *somewhere* at some point... I can deal with an iffy back but not with being so completely knackered it's a waste of time even going! It will depend what the daughter wants to do too, mind you.

Hey guys MUSErs,

If someone needs a place to sleep, he can come in my home. I live in Monptellier, and it's not a problem for me. Just send me an email. My flat is small, a girl from Lyon asked me to come, I obviously accepted, but 2 other people can come in my flat.

Si quelqu'un a besoin d'un endroit pour dormir avant ou après le concert, il peut venir chez moi, y a pas de souci pour moi. J'habite à Montpel. Envoyez moi un email. C'est petit chez moi, une fille de Lyon m'a déjà demandé, mais je peux encore accueillir 1 ou 2 personnes.

On est une communauté, donc faut vivre ensemble, n'est-ce pas !

We are a community, aren't we?, so we have to live together !

Hey guys MUSErs,

If someone needs a place to sleep, he can come in my home. I live in Monptellier, and it's not a problem for me. Just send me an email. My flat is small, a girl from Lyon asked me to come, I obviously accepted, but 2 other people can come in my flat.

Si quelqu'un a besoin d'un endroit pour dormir avant ou après le concert, il peut venir chez moi, y a pas de souci pour moi. J'habite à Montpel. Envoyez moi un email. C'est petit chez moi, une fille de Lyon m'a déjà demandé, mais je peux encore accueillir 1 ou 2 personnes.

On est une communauté, donc faut vivre ensemble, n'est-ce pas !

We are a community, aren't we?, so we have to live together !

• 2 weeks later...

Archived