What video was this?

Xvm27

I saw a video of Matt yelling into the megaphone fuck, fucking, fucker, etc. over and over again while Chris was playing a smooth, mellow bass line and Dom was jamming at a soft and slow pace. It didn't sound like You Fucking Motherfucker, but I'm guessing it might've been something like You Fucking Chondriac Motherfucker. It looked like they were on set before one of their shows on the BH&R tour or something like that. I tried finding it again on YouTube, but I can't find it. Any ideas?

I saw a video of Matt yelling into the megaphone fuck, fucking, fucker, etc. over and over again while Chris was playing a smooth, mellow bass line and Dom was jamming at a soft and slow pace. It didn't sound like You Fucking Motherfucker, but I'm guessing it might've been something like You Fucking Chondriac Motherfucker. It looked like they were on set before one of their shows on the BH&R tour or something like that. I tried finding it again on YouTube, but I can't find it. Any ideas?

The whole "fucking fucker...etc" into a megaphone is unmistakably that Feeling Good session but that fact that you've said it was outside and in the BHAR era makes no sense. Also, "You Fucking Chondriac Motherfucker" isn't a song.

I swear this guy's having us on...

I lol'd at You Fucking Chondriac Motherfucker.

Calling it that from now on.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived