james90

I don't mind the fuzz, but I think the chrome job on Matt's looks shabby next to Olly's. The P90 looks too far sunken in to the body, where Olly's is mounted nicely, etc.

Edit: Pedalboard pics!

Here's mine~I think it's done! (Until the Strymon Flint is released....)

ca9f0278.jpg

5035c9ce.jpg

071696ab.jpg

54862db5.jpg

26737ec9.jpg

41bd72c7.jpg

(You can kinda see Drew Shirley's singature there^^)

e41c5dd6.jpg

7b28844d.jpg

Guitar comes in and immediately hits the ZVex Super Hard On Boost, then into the Ernie Ball VP Jr. for some sweet swell action. From there we go into the JHS Bunrunner Fuzz, JHS Warble-Tron Univibe clone, and JHS Morning Glory "Discreet" OD and Charlie Brown JTM45-flavored OD. Next up, the TC PolyTune Mini, then the Strymon TimeLine Über-Delay. Finally, the delay signal hits the Boss PN-2 Tremolo--which I've begun to run after delay since that's how it'll be with the Strymon Flint--into the Ibanez AD-80 Delay set with a low mix and high repeats for an ambient wash of sound, then into the Boss RV-5 set up for a sweet modulated reverb and out to my Kay amps!

TL;DR:

SHO > VP Jr. > Bunrunner > Warble-Tron > Morning Glory > Charlie Brown > PolyTune Mini > TimeLine > PN-2 > AD-80 > RV-5

That is a really nice pedalboard you've got there :) Love the tape on the volume pedal too ;)

It's pretty much a CD Player that you can slow down the tracks in real time without any pitch change. So say if you're learning a song, put the CD in and press the minus button down and it turns down the speed by %age. Then you can play along until you've got it up to speed! You can also plug your guitar in, it's got some amp modellers and some effects too, with headphones if makes a good practice machine...

http://www.musicradar.com/gear/all/guitars/guitar-accessories-components/guitar-accessories/practice-equipment/cd-gt2-34747/review

:LOL: Yeah, it happens! I think this is the perfect one, though, feelin' really good about it!

Remember when I said you were becoming like me? :pope:

Actually, I think with me, the pedalboard is what changes least often :facepalm: I'm getting the whammy 5, but otherwise, it's been the same for the past few months.

Remember when I said you were becoming like me? :pope:

Actually, I think with me, the pedalboard is what changes least often :facepalm: I'm getting the whammy 5, but otherwise, it's been the same for the past few months.

Like father like son, isn't that what they say?

I think I'm about done with pedals for the moment, now to pay the rest of the Elliott.

Then this:

downsized_0531011632a.jpg

http://www.satelliteamps.com/News/0F9F0868-00F4-402D-9763-6989C25DDA25.html

Olly.

That thing is bad ass. I like the lack of extra electronics on it. The original Bomber is my fave of Matt's guitars. I just don't like the shape of the later Matt-o-casters, call me a Tele purist. That shape is small and more fits the form and function of a stunt guitar to me.

JT