james90

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...

What's keeping me from a 25th Anniv. MA :'(

Incredible guitar though. Martin GPCPA3. Body is a little deep for my like, but it makes for some incredible tone unplugged. Fishman Aura pickup system is the best acoustic pup I've ever heard.

19400665_10154645187369599_2139269438802717066_o.thumb.jpg.ae4060da1fe267a6e7d01cf9a6d64a7f.jpg

• 1 year later...

I don't think I've ever actually posted a "family picture" to here... as for my board... uh, well, I don't currently have one and the pedals are a hot mess on the floor so. Yeah.

x3fEySu.jpg

Oh ya and the amp... roast me for being the ultimate fanboy, I don't care:

FuAOwLU.jpg

Edited by 01fromfinland

My board currently, but hopefully an animato will be replacing that OS2 soon :D

It certainly will!

Am I right in saying Chris used the OS-2 before he got the animato? I'm sure I've read he used a boss overdrive of some kind

roast me for being the ultimate fanboy, I don't care

You'll have to take that title from me first... and I don't think I need to post any pictures to prove it

It certainly will!

Am I right in saying Chris used the OS-2 before he got the animato? I'm sure I've read he used a boss overdrive of some kind

You'll have to take that title from me first... and I don't think I need to post any pictures to prove it

Yeah he had the OS-2 during the showbiz era, but it got replaced by the animato for origins of symmetry :D

• 3 weeks later...