james90

It's really awesome actually, it's cool having one in the FX loop and another on the straight chain (it's interesting having them together). The oscillation is awesome (slightly prefer the oscillation sound to the DL4 :eek:) and I love having 2 delays so far... I want another! :facepalm:

Also the ergonomics are excellent, the metal case is robust and the switch is really easy to stomp on. I find the Zvex ones a little hard, the artec's one's really good.

but it doesn't have MN3005s :pope:

it's this one right?

http://www.artecsound.com/effect/se-adl.htm

i had one of their tuners which seemed nice. no idea how accurate it was though

one like this

Tuner

i liked that guitar :(

but it doesn't have MN3005s :pope:

it's this one right?

http://www.artecsound.com/effect/se-adl.htm

i had one of their tuners which seemed nice. no idea how accurate it was though

one like this

Tuner

i liked that guitar :(

Yeah that's the one

That's tuner's pretty awesome... I dont have a tuner atm :facepalm: so might invest when some money comes in... Phill, why is the neck pickup so low on your guitars?

Also their wahs look good.

They also

Yeah that's the one

That's tuner's pretty awesome... I dont have a tuner atm :facepalm: so might invest when some money comes in... Phill, why is the neck pickup so low on your guitars?

Also their wahs look good.

They also

THEY ALSO WHAT

DON'T KEEP ME IN SUSPENSE LIKE THIS

THIS IS THE SORT OF THING BS WOULD DO

The neck pickup is low because that set of pickups (which used to be mine) had a very bassy sounding neck pickup. I had them set the same way (bridge closer to the strings, neck backed off)

Those were actually wound to the spec of the ones Matt has in his mirror Manson. They sounded very similar to the MBK-1 set though.

THEY ALSO WHAT

DON'T KEEP ME IN SUSPENSE LIKE THIS

THIS IS THE SORT OF THING BS WOULD DO

The neck pickup is low because that set of pickups (which used to be mine) had a very bassy sounding neck pickup. I had them set the same way (bridge closer to the strings, neck backed off)

Those were actually wound to the spec of the ones Matt has in his mirror Manson. They sounded very similar to the MBK-1 set though.

Interesting... I think it looks sort of... different...

And I was gonna say they also do a Tube Screamer and Ultimate Octave clone but that's a lie - another company called Joyo who I was looking at do those :facepalm:

there's an ultimate octave clone? i've heard of joyo, but i'm not really familiar with them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ksPPW7_Y6c

seems a bit more scooped than the original (on both settings)

they still haven't got my ultimate octave in stock... might just order one online

If I had more space I'd get it... And I dont really have a use for it :facepalm:

I'm GASing for a Joyo Tremolo at the moment, too...

That is your old tuner James!

Yeah really bassy neck pick up, I think that one ended up a little closer to the bridge than intended too, but I don't like them too spread either.

It is? I couldn't remember :facepalm: And yeah, surely it would lose a bit of bass being closer to the bridge. The MBK-1 set in my tele has a very bassy neck pickup. Not sure if they're built to the same spec or not, though.

MFC I can't see your lovely iphone pictures

Jim, remember what I told you the other day

And MFC, can you OOS with that board? I miss my whammy... it was like the child of me and Bs (I apologize to the new owner who's probably going to read that)

Hopefully this whammy 5 will be as good as I hope

You can OOS with the official 2002 OOS amp of the OOS 2002 tour and the whammy and twisty kaoss. Sadly it is not built into my mansion so cannot receive the biggest tones.

wait, 2002? that tone was horrible

needs more of this

TWINS_LE.jpg