I think megalomania sounds far better now that it has ever done. I mean the RAH version: :eek:

Well I just watched the YouTube video of it at one of the Ukraine/Russia gigs for the first time as it was posted in the R and L thread and I'd put off watching it, and I was pretty disappointed by it to be honest. Not as good as the album version anyway. Neither was Hullabloo, although it was better than that, and I think the RAH one was one of those "you had to be there" moments...

anyone else love the bit where Dom (i think it was Dom?) said the title of the album came from some weird book about quantum physics 'matt was pretending to be interested in' :LOL:

:chuckle:

so pretentious. :LOL:

gotta love it though...going through that phase . ah the thrill of knowing random shit that will impwess people :awesome:

:chuckle:

so pretentious. :LOL:

gotta love it though...going through that phase . ah the thrill of knowing random shit that will impwess people :awesome:

:awesome: yup

anyway, did someone recorded this (or is recording, I don't know if the interview already ended)?

Well I just watched the YouTube video of it at one of the Ukraine/Russia gigs for the first time as it was posted in the R and L thread and I'd put off watching it, and I was pretty disappointed by it to be honest. Not as good as the album version anyway. Neither was Hullabloo, although it was better than that, and I think the RAH one was one of those "you had to be there" moments...

I prefer his current vocals which I think works better with the song. But I know what you mean with the Ukraine/Russia performances; I think that's more a reflection of them not rehearsing the song enough than anything else..

Argh aarrgh aaargh

I completely missed this WHOLE DAY due to stupid RLC like taking dawt to/from playscheme, going to work, kiddy teatime, grownup teatime... :'( Ah well spose I'll just have to do the catchy-up on iplayer, although that won't have the random playing of tracks I guess *snif*.

Thanks Olly for posting the interviews :)

Argh aarrgh aaargh

Thanks Olly for posting the interviews :)

^^^ Same. I was out the house for 10 hours, got in at 8pm and sifted my way through all the latest Muse news. The last few minutes of that interview are really interesting. The stage setup sounds good, with the album cover coming to life via the visuals and what not.

So they're performing OoS going off stage (encore) then coming back on and playing newer material. I didn't think Dead Star was that new ;).

Archived