What's your favourite part of the HAARP DVD?

slipperypoo

My favorite parts would be in Time is running out, when Matt does that cool trick with his guitar (and when he lets the crowd sing the chorus)

And the intro to Plug in Baby and when Matt jumps around in circles lol oh and then when Matt goes off onto the platform and someone throws their jacket at him lol that was funny.

And then The entire New Born... I love the piano in the intro and how it transition into guitar, and that guitar solo is fucking A-mazing and then the outro... The crowd is pretty awesome too :)

My favorite parts would be in Time is running out, when Matt does that cool trick with his guitar (and when he lets the crowd sing the chorus)

And the intro to Plug in Baby and when Matt jumps around in circles lol oh and then when Matt goes off onto the platform and someone throws their jacket at him lol that was funny.

And then The entire New Born... I love the piano in the intro and how it transition into guitar, and that guitar solo is fucking A-mazing and then the outro... The crowd is pretty awesome too :)

Haha, that was an Italian Flag. :p He picks it up on his way back to the stage as you notice.

Haha, that was an Italian Flag. :p He picks it up on his way back to the stage as you notice.

Yeah now that you mention it, I did notice that, but I was so sure that I saw sleeves when someone through it lol.... I thought the flag was also there from another time and he picked it up...

Well, pretty self-explanatory thread.

My personal favourite bit:

14 minutes 59 seconds.

Oh. Fucking. Yes.

You?

The part of Blackout when he cranks up the fuzz factory is awesome.

That and from the solo to the end of Invincible is incredible.

And Stockholm Syndrome...and every other song lol

I love this DVD, muse are so much better live. I have a few;

3:03, where the main riff for knights of cydonia starts and he does that little wobble thing. Gives me chills, don't quite know why :p

6:20, where matt screams "come on wembley!" and starts kicking everywhere, i just love that part :p

8:20, how matt fades into hysteria using feedback, then there's just a click and the main hysteria riff kicks in, that's just really cool :p

Damn it, found myself watching it now. I'll post more as they come ;)

Made a gif :o

mattKOC.gif

• 2 years later...

The whole DVD is amazing, but best moments were:

-When Matt plays the KoC riff rocking back and forth and it cuts to the crowd and they're jumping in the same time as him

-When B&H cuts back in

-Blackout solo

-Plug in baby, the first chorus especially when then the camera shakes. That moment still blows my mind today and is one of the most powerful things I've ever seen

-Stockholm Syndrome. IMO it's their best version. I know many fans will think I'm crazy, but i think together will the light show it just contains so much energy. The bit after about the second chorus I think where Matt is playing the extended intro riff and his head is rocking around, is just bliss :D

-Take a bow. EPIC, especially when it explodes in the middle and Matt puts his finger up to the sky, incredible

This DVD is the reason I became a muse fan, INCREDIBLE

Archived