Do you guys think Muse will release a live album for Reedings/Leeds?

supernova14

Do you want Muse to release a live album for Reedings/Leeds?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Muse to release a live album for Reedings/Leeds?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes, but I don't think they will.

Seeing as there's most likely going to be pro-shots from the show I don't think they'll release it for as the DVD. That would probably be a show from the main tour.

I also kind of hope it isn't. I was always disappointed in the Absolution Tour DVD since they had an incomplete Glastonbury pro shot (and the full one was on musebootlegs). I would rather have seen one for Earl's Court or something (I've always wanted to see how that show really was)

That was the original plan but something happened or went wrong and they released the footage from Glasto instead. I forget the details now.

From what I've heard (I might be wrong) it was either Earl's Court or Glasto as the main concert, since both were the most asked for shows for being considered the best. I guess they picked Glastonbury. I love the performance but I would have preferred to see Earl's Court since there was no video recording at all.

If the story is different someone can correct me.

I seriously think OoS in full as a bonus feature is a real possibility; all they have to do is secure the footage from the BBC, like they did for the Absolution Tour DVD.

Would be an awesome idea.

Yes, yes and yes. It should balance out what will likely be a selection of the worst of TR.

EDIT: About Earl's Court, I am so sad that there is no pro recording of Glorious.

They played Glorious? :'(

Second night yeah. They played Crying Shame the first night. And the second night was the one that was broadcasted on the radio, but Glorious was replaced with Dead Star from the first night. :(

Well Matt replied to someone on twitter a few months ago. They asked if there is a Resistance DVD coming out and he said they will probably do something through the website, so probably more vids like the Uprising/CE Christmas present ;)

Your avatar! *snorts* :LOL: :LOL:

/irrelevant.

Archived