Supermassive Black Hole in Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock!

Mjuws

What does it matter, were both series not recently cancelled anyway?

No Rock Band isn't owned by Activision so no it has not been cancelled. In fact this just means it will take over that corner of the market which I think is good.

And no, I don't think Rock Band was cancelled.

Rock Band is made by Harmonix, who made the first 2 Guitar Heroes before Activision bought it out from under them.

Rock Band 3 came out last October and they just launched their real stringed Fender Squier guitar for the game's Pro mode, which actually teaches you how to play the song(s). They aren't going anywhere.

No Rock Band isn't owned by Activision so no it has not been cancelled. In fact this just means it will take over that corner of the market which I think is good.

Rock Band is the music fan's game, while Guitar Hero (under Activision) was the game fan's game.

The only thing that bugs me is that Rock Band doesn't have more Muse songs. "Hysteria" is fun to play, but after nearly 3 years it's gotten boring. I don't know how the band was able to play it night in and night out. :chuckle:

I don't know how the band was able to play it night in and night out. :chuckle:

It should've been replaced (or at least rotated) with other songs a long time ago yet they keep playing it, but that's a discussion for other topics.

I really REALLY hope they are holding out for Rock Band Muse, Chris has said on twitter he loved Beatles Rock Band.

http://twitter.com/#!/CTWolstenholme/status/28859818967

The only thing that bugs me is that Rock Band doesn't have more Muse songs. "Hysteria" is fun to play, but after nearly 3 years it's gotten boring. I don't know how the band was able to play it night in and night out. :chuckle:

Fortunately they get to improvise a little in the intro and ending :D

I know that's retarded. If they have Supermassive on GH3 why release it for the latest, thought you could import downloaded songs anyway.

You can import, but it still costs MS Points, usually a ridiculous amount at well. And not all songs are capable of being imported.

And even though I like SMBH, I'm not forking out another 160MS points for a song I already have. If WoR had the other two Muse songs in the GH3 pack I might have considered it, but for just one, it's stupid.

I know that's retarded. If they have Supermassive on GH3 why release it for the latest, thought you could import downloaded songs anyway.

Guitar Hero 3 only had it for Guitar/Bass. Some people want it for drums/vocals though I'd feel like a complete goof trying to match Matt's falsetto :LOL:

Guitar Hero 3 only had it for Guitar/Bass. Some people want it for drums/vocals though I'd feel like a complete goof trying to match Matt's falsetto :LOL:

I just have fun singing it normally.

Never actually bought the SMBH/SS/EX-P pack for GH3 despite it being the only Guitar Hero/Rock Band I've bought. But yeah Rock Band needs more Muse.

Archived