Really? Why name it STADIUM then? :LOL: Bloody Russians.

I think it might be a translation issue? The venue's full name is Olympiisky Sports Complex. Muse's own website simply calls it the "Olympiski Arena" but both Musewiki and Wikipedia call it the Olympic Stadium.

I'm confused now, too.

Thanks to Andrei and everyone i met in SPB & Moscow :D

Few tracks from SPB (quality may be "low" as i am not able at this time to use Sonicstage with Win7, so line out used)

-Hysteria Spb 20/05/2011

-Megalomania Spb 20/05/2011

-Resistance Spb 20/05/2011

-KOC Spb 20/05/2011

Torrent soon as possible when this f....g Sonicstage will work

Your bootlegs are always excellent, really looking forward to the whole thing.

Few tracks from SPB (quality may be "low" as i am not able at this time to use Sonicstage with Win7, so line out used)

Thank you for sharing!!!

It only holds 25,000 people for concerts - its size is comparable to an indoor arena almost anywhere else in the world.

Bloody hell you must have some huge indoor arenas :LOL: The biggest in the UK is the O2 and that holds 23000 max for "certain" events, the next biggest is MEN holding around 20,000 then EC and then Wembley arena, Lg and NIA holds around 12500.

Bloody hell you must have some huge indoor arenas .....

Well, Moscow venue was impressive, massive, high. First time i saw authorities making people going out level by level ( first the G.A., then the last level, then middle, then last the fiorst level) , i suppose for the metro not to be overloaded

I wish KOC as a closer would fuck off.

It's definitely the least flexible song in terms of its position on the set. Maybe close the main set with KOC and have something else to close the final encore? But what?

Bloody hell you must have some huge indoor arenas :LOL: The biggest in the UK is the O2 and that holds 23000 max for "certain" events, the next biggest is MEN holding around 20,000 then EC and then Wembley arena, Lg and NIA holds around 12500.

Yeah you're right, it's definitely on the larger end for an indoor arena. The Palace of Auburn Hills in the Detroit area holds upwards of 23,000 for concerts and is perhaps the largest (or one of the largest) in the US.

But a traditional stadium would hold at least 60,000.

It's definitely the least flexible song in terms of its position on the set. Maybe close the main set with KOC and have something else to close the final encore? But what?

Stockholm, Showbiz, TaB, Bliss etc. There are quite a few good closers.

Assassin.

PiB?

No.

They should open with KoC sometime again

Yes.

-Hysteria Spb 20/05/2011

-Megalomania Spb 20/05/2011

-Resistance Spb 20/05/2011

-KOC Spb 20/05/2011

Great sound. Will you be putting up songs from Moscow aswell? :)

Archived