rachie0901

So lucky! did you catch one? at a muse concert i went to a girl had a sign asking for one and he threw it to her, or did you just get lucky??

If it's the gig at Nassau Coliseum when the girl was thrown the harmonica, then I was there too. I've actually been lucky twice with the harmonicas but then there are two Muse fans in the house. I met them after a gig and asked them to sign it.

If it's the gig at Nassau Coliseum when the girl was thrown the harmonica, then I was there too. I've actually been lucky twice with the harmonicas but then there are two Muse fans in the house. I met them after a gig and asked them to sign it.

No it was a gig in Houston, but I guess a lot of people had the same idea.

I waited after a gig to get my tour program signed but they all bailed (Dom did wave and grin at me however) I was kinda upset considering I had a really bad day on a personal level and just wanted to meet the guys to cheer me up

That happened to me as well. It was my first muse gig, and as you can expect I was very excited and I wanted to meet them BADLY. So I waited about 4 hours before the concert (they did not stop) and 3 after, til about 1 a.m. and went bar-hopping. Their car didn't stop, but Matt waved at us and Dom gave us the peace sign. Chris just sat there but that is to be expected.

That happened to me as well. It was my first muse gig, and as you can expect I was very excited and I wanted to meet them BADLY. So I waited about 4 hours before the concert (they did not stop) and 3 after, til about 1 a.m. and went bar-hopping. Their car didn't stop, but Matt waved at us and Dom gave us the peace sign. Chris just sat there but that is to be expected.

Chris left seperately about an hour before Dom and Matt at the gig I went to, I wish I knew someone going to the Melbourne meet&greet thingy so I could get them to get something signed for me

• 2 weeks later...

Archived