Zachary Guitars, wow

zooropa1310

reminds me of valentine

Yeah, but I think this guy is being serious.

Someone should write him an email along the lines of

Good afternoon Alex.

My name is Valentin Selezynov. I am a musical genius.

Why am I writing you? It's because I deserve my very own zachary guitar.

Let me show you this image. It is a perfect circle.

A.perfect.circle.mer_.de_.noms_.jpg

Now, if you don't believe I deserve one of your guitars, and I do need to show you a video of my playing, please refer to the two videos attached. The first one is me playing a perfect E5. Notice how it is slightly arpeggiated. Very musical indeed. Because I am a musical genius.

If that wasn't good enough for you (which I highly doubt), see the second video. It is me playing plug in baby by Muse behind my head, with only a few bum notes and barely any editing.

If you still won't give me the zachary guitar I deserve, you are a mindless dolt.

*salute*

James - i'd send it. What's the worst that can happen? You end up having to shell out £1k on a guitar? You do that every day anyway!

Who says he'd buy it? Why not send the email, get approved, and then say

[Hidden=RE: You're a cunt, but i want one of your guitars...maybe]wait, I changed my mind. You're not worthy of having ME buy one of your guitars--and your headstock looks like a penis.

Best regards,

Valentin[/Hidden]

Yeah, but I think this guy is being serious.

Someone should write him an email along the lines of

Good afternoon Alex.

My name is Valentin Selezynov. I am a musical genius.

Why am I writing you? It's because I deserve my very own zachary guitar.

Let me show you this image. It is a perfect circle.

A.perfect.circle.mer_.de_.noms_.jpg

Now, if you don't believe I deserve one of your guitars, and I do need to show you a video of my playing, please refer to the two videos attached. The first one is me playing a perfect E5. Notice how it is slightly arpeggiated. Very musical indeed. Because I am a musical genius.

If that wasn't good enough for you (which I highly doubt), see the second video. It is me playing plug in baby by Muse behind my head, with only a few bum notes and barely any editing.

If you still won't give me the zachary guitar I deserve, you are a mindless dolt.

*salute*

Surely the perfect E5 is during the beginning of Back To The Future?

Who says he'd buy it? Why not send the email, get approved, and then say

[Hidden=RE: You're a cunt, but i want one of your guitars...maybe]wait, I changed my mind. You're not worthy of having ME buy one of your guitars--and your headstock looks like a penis.

Best regards,

Valentin[/Hidden]

or james could just bother him loads before the payment and the guy'll tell him the deals off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6878x66Mw0M

Perfect E5?

or james could just bother him loads before the payment and the guy'll tell him the deals off.

No, Jim was spot on.

He isn't worthy of having valentin own one of his wangcasters. After all, that space ballet/whatever it was called was written on his squier tom delonge signature strat.

[spoiler=Zachary guitar pedal]Does my pedal look cool or what? That hand engraving is extremely cool, as is the gigantic rubber knob and improved spacing of knobs. Like something you might find inside a raw professional racing car or even in one of those funny cars to trigger the ejection seat or parachute. Unpainted metal, gigantic rubber knob where the boost tone switch used to be, hand lettered. The knob spacing is better on the finished pedal. Easy to sneak your right foot over to the boost level knob without hitting either the switches or the other knobs by accident. Is it the coolest electric guitar pedal ever? Very possible. There are other analog effects I like, like echoplexes and stuff but this is the coolest pedal. I cannot part with it now and it has had a pronounced effect on what and how I play.

Please tell me this is a crap joke.

He must have made this sexy pedal in extreme bondage or something.

giggity.

My goodness this guy is cocoa puffs. I'm pretty sure the last thing this world needed was a guitar luthier with a sex problem telling people theyr not good enough for his cult..

what a doosh.,.i shud kidnap his precious guitars and hold them for ransom.,that is if I'm worthy enough to do so.

I quite fancy having a go at joining his weird guitar-sex club, but why do you have to pay so much for the guitar if you deserve it so much?

I'm not normally a grammar 卍 but

what a doosh.,.i shud kidnap his precious guitars and hold them for ransom.,that is if I'm worthy enough to do so.

Why do people even bother with punctuation if they don't have a clue?

I quite fancy having a go at joining his weird guitar-sex club, but why do you have to pay so much for the guitar if you deserve it so much?

I'm not normally a grammar 卍 but

Why do people even bother with punctuation if they don't have a clue?

Okaaaaay..,first of all.......i own on punctuation, I'm just typing on me phone so I'm talking in text. Sorry to bother you. You grammar swastika.

Archived