Songs/album most like 'Plug In Baby'

*OoS*

Hey guys,

My mate just asked me this on Facebook:

"...I'm looking for the album which is most "Plug in Baby" style tracks, any pointers?

Of course i'm still downloading the popular staples, but i want to hear some other stuff, and at the sam...e time don't want to buy an album i only listen to one or two songs off y'know?"

What do you guys suggest? To me there is no other song "like" PIB but I suppose he means electronic sounding... maybe Hullabaloo?

I also like how he thought of me as the "person to go to" on Muse matters :awesome: (I was the Muse freak at school lol /pwoud)

Should I suggest b-sides? They are some of the best :awesome:

This week, I've moved away WOW Power Leveling from the Bloodthistle and over to Aion Gold The Barrens, where I hope not to be quite so distracted WOW Gold by the Bloodthistle. On second thought, I have a question perhaps somebody could answer for me in the comments: Is there perhaps a reliable source of Buy WOW Gold Bloodthistle in The Barrens? We have very available stock of WOW gold on most of the servers and we can deliver your WOW gold on the order in a short while.

That's a great song too, Matt makes great use of the Kaoss Pad...

Archived