Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?  

849 members have voted

1. 1. Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?

• raping his guitar
    • knee slides
    • fingering the kaoss pad
    • spinning and jumping around
    • pointing at random people
    • f**** the amp
    • making up new lyrics or giggling in songs
    • none of those, Matt should stay behind his microphone

picture removed

Hellooo again everyone! :happy: I used to be on .mu but for some very stupid reason I had my old page deleted while I was on a Muse-break, instantly regretted it! Glad to say I've returned home hehe, and gladly with the same username as before! :) Oh, how I've missed PMT!

Edited by L.
paparazzi pictures are not allowed

Hellooo again everyone! :happy: I used to be on .mu but for some very stupid reason I had my old page deleted while I was on a Muse-break, instantly regretted it! Glad to say I've returned home hehe, and gladly with the same username as before! :) Oh, how I've missed PMT!

Hi :) How are you?:)

tumblr_llnp9lBjQM1qhu8neo1_500.jpg

tumblr_llk33mQLK11qd70bvo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ljnd8mEVh71qibf54o1_500.jpg

The boy is well aware of my love of Muse, and knows I don't give a crap if he thinks I'm too old to be into music.

I'm just sick of hearing "omg, are you talking to people on that message board again?" :phu:

Your boy is making me angsty. What's this "too old to be into music" crap? :wtf: Does he listen to talk radio all day or watch Lawrence Welk?

I'd wither and die without music. :( And considering I have basically nothing in common with my contemporaries, I'd feel very alone without the friends I've made through Muse, who are no longer just "internet friends." Trufax. :yesey:

Your boy is making me angsty. What's this "too old to be into music" crap? :wtf: Does he listen to talk radio all day or watch Lawrence Welk?

I'd wither and die without music. :( And considering I have basically nothing in common with my contemporaries, I'd feel very alone without the friends I've made through Muse, who are no longer just "internet friends." Trufax. :yesey:

Well said:)

tumblr_ljc8quuLkF1qappnqo1_500.png

tumblr_llcrxzK6FQ1qcsizio1_500.png

tumblr_ll8hbjptSY1qgokjco1_500.jpg

tumblr_ll9dymgDVn1qb0gm2o1_500.png

tumblr_ll97c6yquh1qcsizio1_500.jpg

Hello! Welcome back to the meelee! :)

Point One- I know right? Earth without art is just "eh", and in my opinion music is an art form.

Point Two- Even though I agree with your stance, I grew up on Lawrence Welk's "champagne" music. Don't be hatin'! :mad:

There is no such thing as "too old to be into music" :yesey: I can say I don`t understand people who don`t like music :eek: My life would be very boring without it! Cheers for MUSIC! :happy:

*back to the subject*

tumblr_m8x4y4OoPv1rz97mmo1_r2_500.jpg

tumblr_lhg0519ALO1qdednno1_500.png

:happy:

@furygirl: Yeah, I've never understood that mentally. How can you outgrow music? Maybe certain kinds of music, that I can understand, but music itself? Crazy talk.

I bet this has been posted forty thousand times but I haven't seen it so

atwph.jpg

Oh, the olden days before the pasta belly. :chuckle:

Here, I've got a gif:

shirtlessmattgif2.gif

what's with his pockets?

:kiss: we all make mistakes

Hehe aww thank you! :happy: I feel really bad though! :(

Hi :) How are you?:)

Hey there :happy: I'm really good thanks, and you?

Hiiii!!!!

Hiiiii Tofu! ^_^ it's nice to see you on .mu again rather than Twitter! :) I was so silly for leaving! :(

Hello! Welcome back to the meelee! :)

Hey there! :D Haha thank you, it's great to be back! :happy:

Here's a gif of Matt I made a few years back! :D

tumblr_m8ltdh7ogb1qj7xo1o1_400.gif

Edited by jessychickin