Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?  

849 members have voted

1. 1. Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?

• raping his guitar
    • knee slides
    • fingering the kaoss pad
    • spinning and jumping around
    • pointing at random people
    • f**** the amp
    • making up new lyrics or giggling in songs
    • none of those, Matt should stay behind his microphone

I'm pretty great. My day was fairly uneventful, but this evening I'll be watching "Labyrinth", which my friend Shelby lent me because according to her, "You've just GOT to see it!" :)

MattBellamy356.jpg

Is that the one with David Bowie? When I saw it my jaw hit the floor the whole time, because I found it just so... bad. :LOL: I think it was the pants.

tumblr_malmjdZeIn1r2xx6no1_500.jpg

Is that the one with David Bowie? When I saw it my jaw hit the floor the whole time, because I found it just so... bad. :LOL: I think it was the pants.

I don't know, I actually like it. Yes, in some places the use of greenscreen is obvious, and she could have used a bit more sincerity when she spoke her lines, but I really liked the symbolism and that poofy silver dress she wears in the ballroom scene. Not to mention the hair, LOVE the hair. :LOL:

EDIT: Plus this gorgeous device in her hair during the ballroom scene.

Labyrinth18.jpg

I don't know, I actually like it. Yes, in some places the use of greenscreen is obvious, and she could have used a bit more sincerity when she spoke her lines, but I really liked the symbolism and that poofy silver dress she wears in the ballroom scene. Not to mention the hair, LOVE the hair. :LOL:

EDIT: Plus this gorgeous device in her hair during the ballroom scene.

Unfortunately, I can't agree :p Maybe the fact my brother watched it non-stop for a month has something to do with my hate :rolleyes:

tumblr_man99pyEde1qhrfx2o1_500.gif

tumblr_man00iZQw71qi4ogro1_500.jpg

tumblr_m873ve9T811r84cfko2_r1_500.png

tumblr_m873ve9T811r84cfko1_r1_500.png

What is the movie about?

A teenage girl who pretty much lives in her own fantasy land is angry that her dad and step-mom ask her once again to watch her baby brother while they go out. She has been reading a book called "Labyrinth" and in lieu of the fantasy land she lives in, she invokes the name of the Goblin King to come and take away her brother. When he actually does, she panicks and insists that he give her brother back. The Goblin King (played by David Bowie) makes her journey through the Labyrinth surrounding his Goblin City and castle in order to get her baby brother back. Along the way, she meets friends and foes and comes of age as well.

It's a David Bowie musical, and chock full of symbols too, so it's perfect for a nerd like me. :)

Unfortunately, I can't agree :p Maybe the fact my brother watched it non-stop for a month has something to do with my hate :rolleyes:

Yeah, I can see how that would happen. :LOL:

Obligatory Matt pic!

bellamy.jpg

A teenage girl who pretty much lives in her own fantasy land is angry that her dad and step-mom ask her once again to watch her baby brother while they go out. She has been reading a book called "Labyrinth" and in lieu of the fantasy land she lives in, she invokes the name of the Goblin King to come and take away her brother. When he actually does, she panicks and insists that he give her brother back. The Goblin King (played by David Bowie) makes her journey through the Labyrinth surrounding his Goblin City and castle in order to get her baby brother back. Along the way, she meets friends and foes and comes of age as well.

It's a David Bowie musical, and chock full of symbols too, so it's perfect for a nerd like me. :)

Seems nice and nerdy :chuckle:

tumblr_mao1u5E2T31qjubupo1_500.jpg

tumblr_maowhyti251r5cf5wo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mapjs1UYWz1qidznao1_250.png

tumblr_mapjs1UYWz1qidznao2_250.png

tumblr_mapjs1UYWz1qidznao3_250.png

tumblr_mapjs1UYWz1qidznao4_250.png