Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?  

849 members have voted

1. 1. Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?

• raping his guitar
    • knee slides
    • fingering the kaoss pad
    • spinning and jumping around
    • pointing at random people
    • f**** the amp
    • making up new lyrics or giggling in songs
    • none of those, Matt should stay behind his microphone

ohh ok, but you know, if it wasn't you asking someone else would have done it :LOL:

imagine getting home 15 min ago i going, wtf is going on? :LOL:

but actully was kinda happy wasn't around the computer when it happen,saw a couple of comments and, all the hate and stuff is just stupid!

muse5.jpg

I saw a ton of hate on twitter and places saying they wanted to kill Kate i mean thats just a bit OTT... :erm: I mean they should be happy for Matt because if he is happy that's all that matters! A happy matt is a good matt! And very true! If i didn't do it i am sure some person would have... And whats wrong with a little bellamy? :happy: I think it will look so cute!

perthbdomatt3.png

I admit that I was a bit in shock before, but that has passed. I'm actually really really happy about Matt becoming a dad. :happy: I don't care who he has a kid with or what he does with his life: after all, it's his life! The only thing is that I was a bit disappointed that his first kid is born into the whole celebrity-gossipy world thing. I know I can't do anything about it, but I always imagined him to have a nice, private family life that we wouldn't have to know anything about unless he chooses to share, you know? Nonetheless, Congratulations Kate and Matt. :)

Anyway, pics!

Same! at first I was really depressed for a bunch of reasons but then i imagined the look on matt's face when he heard; probably shock, then disbelief, then happiness, then pure joy. :D Matt will be such a good father because he's a good boyfriend; i've read about how he treated Gaia and how he treats kate...like queens :p so I'm happy for him, very happy. and also glad he's finally settling down and not being the one night stand kinda guy he was in showbiz/origin days

07618_113646_Muse_AK_02.jpg

I admit that I was a bit in shock before, but that has passed. I'm actually really really happy about Matt becoming a dad. :happy: I don't care who he has a kid with or what he does with his life: after all, it's his life! The only thing is that I was a bit disappointed that his first kid is born into the whole celebrity-gossipy world thing. I know I can't do anything about it, but I always imagined him to have a nice, private family life that we wouldn't have to know anything about unless he chooses to share, you know? Nonetheless, Congratulations Kate and Matt. :)

Anyway, pics!

tumblr_lco2v8Vh821qac95ro1_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_lckgtsPSLM1qcpmqso1_500.jpg

P.jpg

MattBellamy107.jpg

Le sigh, you naughty naughty man...

How could you...

:(

I saw a ton of hate on twitter and places saying they wanted to kill Kate i mean thats just a bit OTT... :erm: I mean they should be happy for Matt because if he is happy that's all that matters! A happy matt is a good matt! And very true! If i didn't do it i am sure some person would have... And whats wrong with a little bellamy? :happy: I think it will look so cute!

perthbdomatt3.png

i just :LOL: at all the people saying that, some out of joke i know, but there's people that really mean it, i can't help thinking what's going on in their heads :erm:

the thing is 2 days ago i was joking with a friend of mine saying if they had a baby with kate's ears and matt's nose it would be hilarious! :LOL:

OMG so much salt in my food! my brother is trying to kill me!

tumblr_kxr6gjfGhG1qzz3nfo1_500.jpg

:shifty:

i just :LOL: at all the people saying that, some out of joke i know, but there's people that really mean it, i can't help thinking what's going on in their heads :erm:

the thing is 2 days ago i was joking with a friend of mine saying if they had a baby with kate's ears and matt's nose it would be hilarious! :LOL:

OMG so much salt in my food! my brother is trying to kill me!

tumblr_kxr6gjfGhG1qzz3nfo1_500.jpg

:shifty:

:erm: I have no idea but they must be sick in the head if they want her dead...

:chuckle: It will be rather amusing!

I hope the other PMTer's still want me here :erm:...

:erm: Why did he put too much salt in your food?

e7362c55-fd88-4073-bd8a-353a602738f4.jpg

omg so much banter people in the last few pages :LOL:

Hello pmt :happy:

I agree with you :yesey: Congrats to both :happy::matt:

Of course we want! I wasn't your fault! :happy:

53158710.jpg

the baby must have his eyes :yesey:

:erm: Why did he put too much salt in your food?

e7362c55-fd88-4073-bd8a-353a602738f4.jpg

of course they want you here... don't worry about it :kiss:

i have no idea, maybe he got distracted, he ate it too so muhahahahah :LOL:

Of course we want! I wasn't your fault! :happy:

53158710.jpg

the baby must have his eyes :yesey:

:yesey: I agree i want the baby to have his eyes. His eyes are just lovely!

:happy: I am glad i am not hated :chuckle:

of course they want you here... don't worry about it :kiss:

i have no idea, maybe he got distracted, he ate it too so muhahahahah :LOL:

:kiss: Thankies

:chuckle: I tend not to put salt on things part from chips. And maybe he should concentrate more :p

glasmatt3.png

:kiss: Thankies

:chuckle: I tend not to put salt on things part from chips. And maybe he should concentrate more :p

glasmatt3.png

:awesome: i actually missed you here :chuckle: aswell as all the other people that used to come :p

yeh i know! i don't use that much salt aswell, prefer peper and does almost the same thing :LOL:

Aww :kiss: I missed you too and the PMT!!!

And i miss the other people too like Suvi and Sarah :supersad:

I can't stand pepper it burns my tongue :erm:

matt2.jpg

miss Sarah so much! well.... wich one of them? :LOL: i still talk with her (french Sarah) on facebook sometimes.

love spicy stuff :$

edit: i'm off now, have to wake up early tomorrow

goodnight everyone :kiss:

because i have no photoshop skills:

DSC01029.jpg

I feel so bad for laughing so hard i cried at that.

I'm still far too shocked to know what to think about this whole thing... wow. i don't even know if i'm happy for them. I am also rather ashamed to say that i cried alittle :$.

On a brighter note, LMAO at all the threads popping up because of it.

That is all i shall say about it until further notice. Sorry, mods.

MattBellamy367.jpg

I feel so bad for laughing so hard i cried at that.

I'm still far too shocked to know what to think about this whole thing... wow. i don't even know if i'm happy for them. I am also rather ashamed to say that i cried alittle :$.

On a brighter note, LMAO at all the threads popping up because of it.

That is all i shall say about it until further notice. Sorry, mods.

MattBellamy367.jpg

i did cry a little too. by little, i mean I cried because i was jealous. then I cried a lot because i kept on imagining if muse broke up because of it and I started shaking and all...really horrible time, but i think i'm well over it. :) i will always love matt even if he's a father and he has a beautiful girlfriend and beautiful son/daughter. he deserves to have a long happy life with an amazing family that he's building. no matter what anyone says about his rep being ruined or him knocking up a slut or something, it's rude because it's his life and he's really living it nicely. he could be a rockstar who's banging 20 girls, snorting coke and getting into fights and beating up girls. good matt is good. :happy:

_ANN2601.jpg

i did cry a little too. by little, i mean I cried because i was jealous. then I cried a lot because i kept on imagining if muse broke up because of it and I started shaking and all...really horrible time, but i think i'm well over it. :) i will always love matt even if he's a father and he has a beautiful girlfriend and beautiful son/daughter. he deserves to have a long happy life with an amazing family that he's building. no matter what anyone says about his rep being ruined or him knocking up a slut or something, it's rude because it's his life and he's really living it nicely. he could be a rockstar who's banging 20 girls, snorting coke and getting into fights and beating up girls. good matt is good. :happy:

_ANN2601.jpg

I didn't cry. But I was sure as hell shocked. I never thought about Muse breaking up until I seen it mentioned. Which that is where I would lose respect for Matt. I'm happy for Matt. I still haven't warmed up to Kate yet lol. I want him to have a daughter lol. And I agree with you on the rest.

Back on topic.

I love this thread <3 :happy:

_ANN2601.jpg

Same, at first i was like NO EFFING WAY *insert irrational gabbling here*. i'm not quite over it. well, i'm over the jealousy, at least. i just read the person above me's post about how they wanted him to have a little girl... that thought just made me cry again, not out of jealousy, just simply because it would be wonderful. I agree, i'm happy for MATT, and Matt only. He's having a child, he's in love, and he's happy. oh god, now i'm crying again. i feel like a mindless fangirl. i'm not, really. :$

MattBellamy17.jpg

I didn't cry. But I was sure as hell shocked. I never thought about Muse breaking up until I seen it mentioned. Which that is where I would lose respect for Matt. I'm happy for Matt. I still haven't warmed up to Kate yet lol. I want him to have a daughter lol. And I agree with you on the rest.

Back on topic.

I love this thread <3 :happy:

Well it's good to have an open mind. :happy: i mean, chris has plenty of kids and he's still a sexy beast who can do everything!

:p

f8ec5294.jpg

Same, at first i was like NO EFFING WAY *insert irrational gabbling here*. i'm not quite over it. well, i'm over the jealousy, at least. i just read the person above me's post about how they wanted him to have a little girl... that thought just made me cry again, not out of jealousy, just simply because it would be wonderful. I agree, i'm happy for MATT, and Matt only. He's having a child, he's in love, and he's happy. oh god, now i'm crying again. i feel like a mindless fangirl. i'm not, really. :$

MattBellamy17.jpg

i sure felt like a mindless fangirl when i was crying before. I thought "if matt was here, what would he think of me?" but the mark of a true fan is being happy when your man is happy, so i thought of that and it steadied me. :) it sure is shocking news and a lot of friends made fun of me for it, but y'know, i thought of him being the best dad to some lucky kid in the world and i didn't care. the feeling of love is so inspirational and i can only imagine how inspiring it will be to hold a new born that is yours :D

:p

Muse-SMBH-59.jpg

:happy: