Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?  

849 members have voted

1. 1. Which of Matt's stage antics to you like the most?

• raping his guitar
    • knee slides
    • fingering the kaoss pad
    • spinning and jumping around
    • pointing at random people
    • f**** the amp
    • making up new lyrics or giggling in songs
    • none of those, Matt should stay behind his microphone

I'm afraid of the mods right now, even though there are things I wanna say...I still can't decide what I think on the topic, though.

tumblr_lexgfodevU1qd8t6eo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lexu3cueHv1qzsdxs.gif

Do you have a twitter or a tumblr? we can talk about it plenty on there! both places exploded earlier and now there's a steady stream of calmed down conversation going on

490096_34.jpg

i sure felt like a mindless fangirl when i was crying before. I thought "if matt was here, what would he think of me?" but the mark of a true fan is being happy when your man is happy, so i thought of that and it steadied me. :) it sure is shocking news and a lot of friends made fun of me for it, but y'know, i thought of him being the best dad to some lucky kid in the world and i didn't care. the feeling of love is so inspirational and i can only imagine how inspiring it will be to hold a new born that is yours :D

:p

Muse-SMBH-59.jpg

:happy:

Awwwwww his face :happy:

i sure felt like a mindless fangirl when i was crying before. I thought "if matt was here, what would he think of me?" but the mark of a true fan is being happy when your man is happy, so i thought of that and it steadied me. :) it sure is shocking news and a lot of friends made fun of me for it, but y'know, i thought of him being the best dad to some lucky kid in the world and i didn't care. the feeling of love is so inspirational and i can only imagine how inspiring it will be to hold a new born that is yours :D

:p

Muse-SMBH-59.jpg

:happy:

exactly. I just feel so emotional right now, knowing that the biggest part of my life is having the most important moment of his life. That might sound stupid because i don't know him, but i can't help but feel connected to him on the deepest level because of how his music has changed me. He actually said once that he can't help but feel close to some fans, simply because he knows that they understand him on a different level through his music and lyrics. I feel so happy right now... i wonder how Matt's feeling at the moment :)

MattBellamy163.jpg

miss Sarah so much! well.... wich one of them? :LO L: i still talk with her (french Sarah) on facebook sometimes.

love spicy stuff : $

edit: i'm off now, have to wake up early tomorrow

goodnight everyone :ki ss:

All of them!!! :p

I talk to her at times too :happy:

I can't stand it unfortunatly. I am more of a tasty or sweet person lol!

Night! :kiss:

Salt+pepper=:ston gue: Salt by itself is good, pepper by itself is good, the two together and I melt in sheer joy.

:chuckle:

Really salty & vingerery chips = my bliss :chuckle:

because i have no photoshop skills:

DSC01029.jpg

75378-TrollFace.png

:stunned:

I have a Tumblr. It's eternal-bliss-baby.tumblr.com

On the news they mention THE NEWS and my mom said "Now they're gonna get married and there's are gonna be tons of little Matthew Bellamys and they're all gonna write music."

Everyone has tumblr but me... What is it exactly??

:chuckle: That will be rather intresting!

Hi everyone! How are you all?

Especially Steph! I haven't seen you for so long! I hope you are okay, i read about your poor health :kiss:

matt-bellamy-young-19991107--large-msg-119984035514.jpg

Why ello there!!!

:awesome: I am great been busy decorating and i am fine now currently looking for a new job! And hoping for a new home haha ;D

I MISSED YOU!! :kiss:

P1040608.jpg

BUM!! :happy:

Hi guys, can I just ask you to keep Kate Hudson out of this thread for now please? Now the initial "excitement" has died down. We've decided that until we hear differently the latest news has to be treated like anything else to do with a band member's private life. It only applies to this board though so your free to discuss it elsewhere obviously!

Thanks for understanding!