Muse Resistance Album's Bonus Song?

daniel-klerks

Hello everybody...

I was just wathing all album songs and saw that every album has a bonus song except The Resistance album?! When will it come? Does anybody now? Will it ever come?

Bonus Songs:

Showbizz: Spiral Static

Orgin of Symmetry: Futurism

Absolution: Fury

Black Holes and Revelations: Glorious

Resistance: ??? (neutron star collision??:stunned:)

Music (atleast CDs, I dont know about digitally) is more expensive to buy in Japan than elsewhere i think so a lot of bands like to give the Japanese an incentive to buy their albums

Its just pressing, similar to Australia's overpricing of videogames. Digital market is equal just about all over which is why any and all bonus material that is absent is usually present there due to easy distribution.

Nope there were 11 songs only, plus the cover b sides that they finished afterwards, then NSC which they recorded entirely separately during the tour.

It's an an incentive thing and it isn't just Japan. Europe sometimes gets bonus tracks on American albums, and you can get things like Wal Mart or Best Buy special editions, just to encourage people to buy them from specific distributors.

Nah, they did right an extra song, but then they gave it to that Adam Lambert guy (right?). Soaked.

I guess it doesnt really count coz In the MuseWiki page on this song, it said it was written during the BHaR era, but only showed up on the Warner/Chappel song catalgue in October 2009. Matt said that it sounds similar to USoE and Hoodoo.

Glorious was added to the end of BHAR right? Hahahaha imagine if they continued that trend with this album, after listening to the epic emotional climax of the exogenesis symphony, the perfect end to the resistance, the NSC piano and awful lyrics kick in and destroy the emotion xD

Archived