Read that post aloud then tell me it isn't one of the most ridiculous posts on the board.

ROFL! Honestly, that was hilarious. Pip - are you jumping the pond and coming to see us? :D

I am so excited! I can't believe it's so far away :( Does anyone know when they will make an official announcement of the headliners?

ROFL! Honestly, that was hilarious. Pip - are you jumping the pond and coming to see us? :D

I am so excited! I can't believe it's so far away :( Does anyone know when they will make an official announcement of the headliners?

Pip - the offer's still good to pick you up at the airport ~ Indy or either of the Chicago ones!

I don't think they announce who's coming until April. I'm going to go frakkin' nuts between now and then.

*cough*WhiteLiessameday/stage*cough*

Super jealous! They aren't coming anywhere near Indy. Toronto is probably the closest, and I just can't pull that off.

I was so excited when they announced Seattle, then really shocked when I noticed they were only playing four North American dates. They must be planning a larger tour later. Hope you get something close, although Lolla with Muse would be totally awesome, too!

Pip - the offer's still good to pick you up at the airport ~ Indy or either of the Chicago ones!

I don't think they announce who's coming until April. I'm going to go frakkin' nuts between now and then.

*cough*WhiteLiessameday/stage*cough*

You're right, it's not until April; too far away! Of course, after the announcement we'll have another 4 months to wait... :stunned:

Why isn't it August yet??

Wanna be crazy and do Toronto with me? I'd have to bus like 14 hours for it, but I'd do it if I had a buddy. :LOL:

Come to the Toronto gig Abby! You can chill with Katie and I! :D

Oooo, very tempting. *gasp* it's almost been 10 years since I've been to Canada, and that was Niagra Falls.

I was so excited when they announced Seattle, then really shocked when I noticed they were only playing four North American dates. They must be planning a larger tour later. Hope you get something close, although Lolla with Muse would be totally awesome, too!

I know, what's up with that? I can only hope there's a larger tour later. Looks like they have Europe & the UK booked solid through the end of April.

Oooo, very tempting. *gasp* it's almost been 10 years since I've been to Canada, and that was Niagra Falls.

I know, what's up with that? I can only hope there's a larger tour later. Looks like they have Europe & the UK booked solid through the end of April.

Please, let's do it! :D

Please, let's do it! :D

I've got two things standing in the way:

1. I have no passport. It wasn't needed the last times I've been out of the country (Canada/Mexico). I can apply this week, but I don't know if I'd have it back in time.

2. I'd more than likely be coming from Florida. I'm working out of the Tampa area office for the month of January (which is actually a pretty sweet deal). Hmmm . . . maybe I'll look at airfares . . .

I've got two things standing in the way:

1. I have no passport. It wasn't needed the last times I've been out of the country (Canada/Mexico). I can apply this week, but I don't know if I'd have it back in time.

Does your state offer the Enhanced Drivers License? So much easier and faster to obtain. I got one earlier this year for Muse in Vancouver, BC. It works similar to a passport for Canada and Mexico.

Archived