If you could play one Muse song at your funeral...

Povuholo

Knights of Cydonia - No reason, I just love that song.

Thoughts Of A Dying Athiest - Just to make the people at the funeral feel uber low :p.

If it didn't have to be a Muse song it would definitely be Mr. Blue Sky by ELO.

If I died now I want a Muse song on my funeral because Muse is what I like now.. I doubt I'll like Muse as much as I do now when I'm like 80, so I probably won't have a Muse song if I die when I'm 80..

However, I think Pink Floyd - Wish you were here would do well at my funeral.

I'll play NEW BORN haha just to creat a paradox :p

Haha, was just thinking the same thing..

I'm thinking either Butterflies and Hurricanes or Sing for Absolution. Perhaps Sober, depending on whether or not my death has anything to do with alcohol. Maybe Time Is Running Out???

I'm sorry if this has been posted before but I couldn't find anything using the search.

If you could have one muse song played at your funeral, what would it be? Let's see...

Knights of Cydonia? 'No one's gonna take me alive'... True, but... Nah.

Citizen Erased? 'Erase all the memories... They will only bring us pain' I don't want them to forget me... Nah.

Feeling Good? I'm not feeling good... Nah.

Invincible? I'm obviously not invincible. Nah.

Sing for Absolution? Possible.

Eternally Missed? Nice!

Great thread! I was thinking of starting this topic in the "Oldies" thread - surely us oldies are a lot closer to a funeral then you young 'uns! :D

I'm having 2.....Starlight and Bliss. Starlight is so appropriate for me for quite a few reasons, and Bliss is my favourite. Also, I don't want Muse as my depressing songs. My depressing song will be Savage Garden 'You can still be free'. :)

Great choice! I can't decide between Starlight and Bliss, so I'll have both too! And Don't Dream it's Over by Crowded House has to be in there too! It's going to be a long clairbear imovie! I'm going to say I want pictures of me and my loved ones to pop up when Matt sings "I just wanted to hold you in my arms". Also I probably have the lyrics to a couple of their songs in the booklet, probably Invincible. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks about this stuff! :$

Archived