If you could play one Muse song at your funeral...

Povuholo

• 3 months later...
Hyper Chondriac Music

yeah the lyrics aren't exactly a ray of sunshine: 'I don't love you and I never did ... will etc' but it's sure to get the tears flowing for the sheer beauty and atmosphere of the song. Fucking beautiful track.

Yeah, I can imagine my grand-parents chocked faces when they hear "I DON'T LOOOOOVE YOOOU AND I NEVER DIIIIID". Kinda' mean.

But yeh, it's a great and beautiful and sensetive song. Just gotta love it.

Yeah, I can imagine my grand-parents chocked faces when they hear "I DON'T LOOOOOVE YOOOU AND I NEVER DIIIIID". Kinda' mean.

But yeh, it's a great and beautiful and sensetive song. Just gotta love it.

Lol yeah it would be kinda funny to see close family/friends' expressions when hearing those lyrics .. in a twisted kinda way :erm:

But it's one of my favourite songs ever so it has to be played no matter how shocking it may seem lol :p

Lol yeah it would be kinda funny to see close family/friends' expressions when hearing those lyrics .. in a twisted kinda way :erm:

But it's one of my favourite songs ever so it has to be played no matter how shocking it may seem lol :p

Yeah, it's a shame you would be dead laying in a coffin, no chance to see their faces. ;)

I totally understand you, I want that song to be played at my funeral as well. And after it, NEW BORN and everyone gets happy again :) Lol, no, but Hyper Chondriac Music is a very typical "funeral-song", and even though people would be very sad listening to it - isn't that the point with funerals? People will be sad anyway, I mean.. cry it all out at the same time and place! you know

Yeah, it's a shame you would be dead laying in a coffin, no chance to see their faces. ;)

I totally understand you, I want that song to be played at my funeral as well. And after it, NEW BORN and everyone gets happy again :) Lol, no, but Hyper Chondriac Music is a very typical "funeral-song", and even though people would be very sad listening to it - isn't that the point with funerals? People will be sad anyway, I mean.. cry it all out at the same time and place! you know

Exactly!

And Hooray for NEW BORN!! Another of my favourites (possibly my all time fave Muse track). It would be a great song to lift people's spirits but it's almost the complete opposite of HCM, lol everyone wouldn't know how to feel at this very weird funeral of mine :LOL:

I also think Starlight would be nice for the lyrics, but I wouldn't necessarily want it played at my funeral.

Oh fuck it, I'll just tell my family from now that they have to play the whole of OoS, plus HCM and that'll be my perfect funeral songlist :LOL::stunned:

Exactly!

And Hooray for NEW BORN!! Another of my favourites (possibly my all time fave Muse track). It would be a great song to lift people's spirits but it's almost the complete opposite of HCM, lol everyone wouldn't know how to feel at this very weird funeral of mine :LOL:

I also think Starlight would be nice for the lyrics, but I wouldn't necessarily want it played at my funeral.

Oh fuck it, I'll just tell my family from now that they have to play the whole of OoS, plus HCM and that'll be my perfect funeral songlist :LOL::stunned:

:LOL::LOL: Hahahah that's right.

I'll tell my family they have to play the whole of Showbiz, OoS, Hullabaloo, Absolution and ofcourse BHAR.. Long funeral...

hmm well i actually like invincible and i thought it was a good funeral song :D

maybe feeling good... lol that would be interesting

and hoodoo is also a good one

and then supermassive black hole just for laughs.. completly random

Archived