Helloooo everyone! :D

Very nice, I can suggest some soothing Canadian music if you like. :yesey:

Do that! :awesome: The only Canadian artist I listen to are Billy Talent. I don't know if that counts as soothing though :chuckle:

127220004-d48da3a96ec00ce27821fb5fdb27c8ef_4c3771b0-full-1.jpg

Pffft, I don't believe in all the "we are here" bollocks, I bet that was just a very lame excuse to take a photo of himself.

someone on tumblr said this was dom, hendrix and matt... :wtf: any idea what that's about?

tumblr_l83lpyNFAz1qceoa9o1_500.jpg

*snorts* The bold part made me laugh so hard :LOL:

Storm again? :eek:Everything will be flooded again!:stunned:

It's 6° at the moment here too :supersad:

That's what she said.

So, Chris invited everyone to go and play footie with him so when is Dom gonna invite us all to a cage party and/or an orgy? :chuckle:

I hope soon, I'm starting to get impatient. :indiff:

i can never look at this picture the same way after someone on the lolz thread photoshopped it to make him look like a woman :stunned:

What? :stunned: I hope I will never get to see that photo.

It was 36° here yesterday... not sure whether that or 6° is worse!

/random visit

When's the hurricane hitting? :stunned:

Helloooo everyone! :D

Do that! :awesome: The only Canadian artist I listen to are Billy Talent. I don't know if that counts as soothing though :chuckle:

:chuckle: Well it's a bit different taste then Muse or Billy Talent... but some nice calm stuff I've listened to since I was a little kid is Blue Rodeo. Also Mobile but they are kinda more pop then anything.... Blue Rodeo is country/rock if your into that :erm: It's good anyways :yesey:

P1050010.jpg

It's a bit blurry but look closely at the wording :LOL:

132018390.jpg

i can never look at this picture the same way after someone on the lolz thread photoshopped it to make him look like a woman :stunned:

:facepalm: Sorry about that. I didn't do that specific pic but I *was* part of the whole genderbending photoshopping thing. :facepalm: *will never live it down* It was fun to do, but... yeah... :$

When's the hurricane hitting? :stunned:

P1050010.jpg

It's a bit blurry but look closely at the wording :LOL:

I have no idea... sometime soon I'm expecting. Though it's kinda funny how many people are looking forward to it because it's a change from the heat. :LOL: I think it's because we haven't had a hurricane hit here in such a long time we forgot what it's like. Though I'm hoping it's not bad... and LOL.

Muse-1.jpg

My tattoo has colours! :dance: Well the dragonflies don't, but after London they will. :chuckle: God it was the most painful two hours.

132018390.jpg

Damn Russians. :fear: *grumble*

New twitpic :awesome:

eax.jpg

Lancashire cricket ground.

Both looking :cool:

They both look so :awesome:

I have no idea... sometime soon I'm expecting. Though it's kinda funny how many people are looking forward to it because it's a change from the heat. :LOL: I think it's because we haven't had a hurricane hit here in such a long time we forgot what it's like. Though I'm hoping it's not bad... and LOL.

Whoa, that is so scary. :stunned:

:yesey:

Well, besides Muse, mostly Radiohead, Arctic Monkeys and Franz Ferdinand but I listen to some other stuff as well :happy: I think I am addicted to Radiohead. : stunned:

I am so sorry, I was so worried I didn't even ask you about the applications etc. :facepalm: how are they?

I seriously have never listened to them, but I might start, my bff betrayed me with them. Choosing them over Muse *grumble*

someone on tumblr said this was dom, hendrix and matt... : wtf: any idea what that's about?

Hendrix = dog

Dom = undies

Matt = picture taker?

cool, have you started reading it?

don't worry, you'll get used to everything. :yesey:

Already chapter three! But I'm so confused. When the hell did Origin come out? June or July? The book says June! *is puzzled*

We shall see how our party will turn out :happy:

Sleep well :kiss:

:yesey:

Would have slept better if I had actually dreamt, which never happens. :indiff:

The news have warned people to stay at home for the next few days (including today) to minimise storm casualties. Well... guess who is at the office and is coming to work tomorrow as well :awesome: We only have 7 degrees and I got nearly blown away by the insane wind.

I heard on the radio that it's cold :erm: Storm? :awesome:

You're the best. :kiss:

Aww, come on, stop the cheesiness, I'll get emotional :stunned:

To the orgy or Chris' football game? or both?

I know!!! It's totally : awesome: Probably the best thing that's ever happened.

(to everything) What??!!

New twitpic :awesome:

eax.jpg

That look. So many thoughts *cough*

I am so sorry, I was so worried I didn't even ask you about the applications etc. :facepalm: how are they?

I seriously have never listened to them, but I might start, my bff betrayed me with them. Choosing them over Muse *grumble*

(to everything) What??!!

That look. So many thoughts *cough*

Hey! I thought nobody else was here :awesome: Well, I haven't submitted the applications yet, probably going to do it next week, but I hope I get accepted.

It's not a matter of betraying though! :chuckle: I'm currently listening to them more then Muse according to my last.fm :ninja:

What puzzled you? You should check Muse's twitter :yesey:

:eyebrows:

:stunned::stunned::stunned:

:$ jumps on Dom and...and...*censored*

:chuckle::eyebrows:

066.jpg

I heard on the radio that it's cold :erm: Storm? :awesome:

Storm is not awesome. :noey: I'm stuck at home now and my friends are organising another dance party and I'm not there. :supersad: Promised K I'd be there, dancing at the very front as usual, but I'm at home instead.

yousaidwhat.jpg

Storm is not awesome. :noey: I'm stuck at home now and my friends are organising another dance party and I'm not there. Promised K I'd be there, dancing at the very front as usual, but I'm at home instead.

Well, in those cases it sucks bad, but I love them :awesome: Storms and winter :thumbsup:

Hey! I thought nobody else was here :awesome: Well, I haven't submitted the applications yet, probably going to do it next week, but I hope I get accepted.

It's not a matter of betraying though! :c huckle: I'm currently listening to them more then Muse according to my last.fm : ninja:

What puzzled you? You should check Muse's twitter :yesey:

:eyebrows:

:chuckle::eyebrows:

Yep, here :D

You better! Come on, you study genetics (right?) and that means you've got the brains! As said another time, I admire you for that! :awesome:

With her yes. :ninja:

I just did, and now Chris is like a superhero to me, he got so many "esteem" points :awesome:

No! Why eyebrows? :chuckle: it's not good :facepalm:

sansirodom1.png

I am so knackered and I have a terrible headache, I wonder if I should just go to bed or make dinner today. :wtf:

Aww, come on, stop the cheesiness, I'll get emotional :stunned:

Naww, but I like cheese. :kiss:

Storm is not awesome. :noey: I'm stuck at home now and my friends are organising another dance party and I'm not there. :supersad: Promised K I'd be there, dancing at the very front as usual, but I'm at home instead.

Why aren't you at the party? :erm:

domleopard.jpg

I am so knackered and I have a terrible headache, I wonder if I should just go to bed or make dinner today. :wtf:

Naww, but I like cheese. :kiss:

Eat something light and quick :yesey: wait, that's what I wanted to eat :facepalm:instead of heavy chinese. Love it, but hard to digest *grr*

Stop the kisses! NSC is nothing compared to your last posts! :noey::LOL:

f13b3d20-d605-414c-9215-6e38ec7f4a40.jpg

Yep, here :D

You better! Come on, you study genetics (right?) and that means you've got the brains! As said another time, I admire you for that! :awesome:

With her yes. :ninja:

I just did, and now Chris is like a superhero to me, he got so many "esteem" points :awesome:

No! Why eyebrows? :chuckle: it's not good :facepalm:

sansirodom1.png

Yeah, I'm studying Biology :D Dunno if I've got brains though :LOL:

:noey:

He is amazing <3 :happy:

Of course it is :eyebrows:

Well, in those cases it sucks bad, but I love them :awesome: Storms and winter :thumbsup:

You make me sad and scared at the same time :supersad:

Well, you should eat something. And then go to sleep.

The weather is dreadful; I'm afraid to fall ill before London; I'm terribly tired... oh, and I changed all my kroons into pounds :LOL: FUUU-! My entire stomach is cramping, up to ribs. :stunned: It was almost normal before, but now I can barely move :'(

And yes, I'm in a kinda sad and whiny mood. $

menatwork.jpg

Winter scares me :(

idonotwantthis.jpg

Well, Dom looks scared too there. :LOL:

Is there anything more annoying than your friends inviting you to go out and then not telling specifics like time and stuff like that until last minute? It´s 9pm and here I am not knowing when or where I am going or what to wear! :mad: