They won't :awesome: As the brooms! :awesome:

I don't think we will :(

:stunned: you posted it again...hot, Dom is hot :stunned:

Brooms was such a low point. :noey: The endless laughing at me... :noey:

We will, don't lose hope! :fear:

He was so hot then. :awesome: And sweaty. :chuckle: And the back... Oh, the back... Omg I touched the back. :stunned:

bluedrummer.jpg

Brooms was such a low point. :noey: The endless laughing at me... :noey:

We will, don't lose hope! :fear:

He was so hot then. :awesome: And sweaty. :chuckle: And the back... Oh, the back... Omg I touched the back. :stunned:

bluedrummer.jpg

It was so funny! :awesome: We should have taken a pic of the fancy brooms in Barnet :noey:

:supersad:

He was and we touched him :stunned: and you pressed your boobs against him :chuckle: and Tom loved us.

It was so funny! :awesome: We should have taken a pic of the fancy brooms in Barnet :noey:

:supersad:

He was and we touched him :stunned: and you pressed your boobs against him :chuckle: and Tom loved us.

I still haven't figured out why I wrote to Aurora in MSN "Omg I made a stupid typo" before actually correcting it before people quoted my fail. :LOL: Yeah we should've, for old time's sake. :noey:

:fear:

I did. :stunned: And Tom put your hand on Dom's face. :chuckle: And Dom's laughter was so awesome. :awesome: Helskini was so great. :happy:

domhand.jpg

I still haven't figured out why I wrote to Aurora in MSN "Omg I made a stupid typo" before actually correcting it before people quoted my fail. :LOL: Yeah we should've, for old time's sake. :noey:

I did. :stunned: And Tom put your hand on Dom's face. :chuckle: And Dom's laughter was so awesome. :awesome: Helskini was so great. :happy:

hahaha :LOL::LOL: And they looked good :eyebrows:

Oh yeah, in front of Dom's face :noey: Such a great time :awesome:

39-3.jpg

myoose7nj.jpg

hahaha :LOL::LOL: And they looked good :eyebrows:

Oh yeah, in front of Dom's face :noey: Such a great time :awesome:

They looked so sexayh. :eyebrows: So bright coloured too.

Tom has such weird ideas. :LOL: Too bad they had to leave to the airport. We'll do it again when there's the next gig here, Y/Y? :ninja:

sneakydom.jpg

and all differents sizes too :eyebrows:

He does :chuckle: Yes! :awesome:

That drummer girl :noey:

I bet I could've found my perfect match in there. :noey: We should've stopped for a while. *sigh*

Yees! :awesome: I hope they'll have a proper gig at least in 2012... Maybe a festival next year if we're lucky, but I doubt they'd be in Helsinki then. :noey:

I have such a great dislike for her. :chuckle:

domottaakuvan.jpg

I bet I could've found my perfect match in there. :noey: We should've stopped for a while. *sigh*

Yees! :awesome: I hope they'll have a proper gig at least in 2012... Maybe a festival next year if we're lucky, but I doubt they'd be in Helsinki then. :noey:

I have such a great dislike for her. :chuckle:

domottaakuvan.jpg

We should have :noey:

I bet they will in 2012 :awesome:

Me too :LOL: And she can't drum :chuckle:

Ughgh...Camp Rock on tv *switches channel*